Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Rapha IF gear
  • Ifrider
    Free Member

Anyone know where I can get the “IF Cross” top in a size other than the XXL which is the only size left on their website ?? Is it me or is all the gear on there fu**ing sexy ?

lock
    Free Member

yep i want it all except the silk scarf

aP
    Free Member

Why not just get the Cross jersey instead?

Blackhound

You could try Condor Cycls in London, they are stockists.

Ifrider
    Free Member

Gotta be the IF jersey… Will give Condor a tinkle tomorrow..

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Wasn’t there a right ding-dong over Rapha gear, a little while back, on the old forum? I remember someone calling it ‘chavvy’. That made me laugh. Quite the opposite, I would have thought.

Nice stuff, too bloody expensive, for most people, I’d imagine. I’d love the Fixed jacket, though.

Nice to see a firm making functional cycling gear that is quite stylish, too. Problem with a lot of gear is, if you’re going out, and don’t want to look like you’ve just stepped off the bike, your choice is quite limited.

If someone could make gear that is a bit nice, like Rapha, with similar well-functioning design and materials, but for half the price, they’d have a winner. Seeing as most cyclists actually cycle in urban environments, I cant see why more cycling gear can’t reflect that, and be a little less ‘outdoorsy’.

Mind, we’ve come a long way from purple and fluoro yellow tops, and that proper gopping Been Bag stuff. Anyone remember that? By God it was awful.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Rapha IF gear’ is closed to new replies.