• This topic has 15 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by ton.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Ragley MmmBops
  • mr_mills
    Free Member

Right I'm snowed in and I'm bored. Not seen many MmmBops on here so who's got one? Let's have a look. Here's mine.

Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

love the green. ive changed my mind over a Blue pig, id get a 'Bop, waitng for the finances to change as quickly as my decision…..

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Piny/purple bars, red hubs and a blue QR…… On a green frame? 😯

Is it 1993 again? 🙂

mr_mills
    Free Member

Trust me – 2010 will be the year for purple to come back into fashion.

The blue has gone – I got rid of the Hope seat clamp due to it being sh*te so there's a green Salsa in its place. I also got rid of the rear Hope QR (due to it being sh*te as well!).

taka
    Free Member

mr_mills still got that pic of you bike as my phone wallpaper 😉 soon to be replaced with my bluepig 8)

ononeorange

Nice. Like the red hubs.

It doesn't look very snowy though….you're just having a day off aren't you?! 😉

mr_mills
    Free Member

You just want me to go outside and take a pic of it in the snow don't you?!

ononeorange

Well……..!! I was just thinking red and green against white…hmmmmm….!

mr_mills
    Free Member

There.

ononeorange

Wonderful! Such service – thanks.

alpin
    Free Member

i find the head tube looks silly on them. all other things being equal, the weight of an Mmmbop swings it over the Blue Pig, but then the silly-big head tube and the slender lines of the Pig swing it back in its favour.

mooman
    Free Member

mr_mills
    Free Member

The headtube is much more noticeable in photos than it is in the metal. It looks better now that I've put a sticker on it (see 2nd pic).

hilldodger
    Free Member

Anyone got a picture of the Bopper with a 1.5 fork fitted ??

elliptic
    Free Member

A friend (Trigger of this parish) has a blue one – looks fine with decent sized tyres fitted.

He did have some trouble explaining to the man in the shop that he wanted a blue mmmBop, not a Blue Pig…

ton

i have a mm bop fitted with 150mm forks, and it is vey nice indeed. apart from the stupid cable guides, that is.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Ragley MmmBops’ is closed to new replies.