Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Quad locks.
  • jree
    Free Member

Just wondering if people use them or not? I think I’ve finally worked out strava routes so I might try one if they’re any good.

tomhoward

Yep. It’s brilliant. Use an out front one, haven’t lost a phone yet, stays in position, doesn’t wobble.

matt_outandabout

Eldest_oub has a couple. They’ve survived the Alps, Enduro’s, stage races and a cartwheeling bike.
    Impressive.

Brainflex

Quad lock mounts are brilliant. Low profile cases n holds the phone to the bike really well.

igm

👍 from me

jree
    Free Member

Sold! Cheers as always folks.

b230ftw
    Free Member

They aren’t cheap but I’m a complete convert to their whole system. Have 2 bike mounts, car mount, go pro mount, ring thingy etc etc and have bought the cases for all our phones for a while. Attachment on this phone I am typing on has been used for nearly 4 years now I think and its as right as it was as new (well nearly but it doesn’t move at all).
    Love their stuff

martymac

+1
    Not cheap but worth it.

sillysilly
    Free Member

Had 2 random cheapies on Amazon prior to getting fed up and spending the money on Quadlock.

Now have the outfront and outfront pro on mtb + road bikes. Not cheap but can’t fault them. If you buy a cheaper mount and actually want to interact with your phone during the ride / not have it fall off you will end up getting one in the end.

reeksy

Having killed a phone that was mounted to my handlebars I’ll never do that again.
    I use quad lock in car and on motorbike (off-road) but find they’re way more exposed on an mtb so got a Wahoo instead.

easily
    Free Member

Quad locks seems fine as far as they go, but I reckon they’ve missed a trick. the case is good, but there are too few attachment units. I’d like the same case, but a bit that could go onto a belt so I could click it on there when I get off my bike, and another that could attach to a bag shoulder strap, etc.

Has anybody ever come across a system like this?

easily
    Free Member

Thank you @sniff, that seems much like what I was looking for. I didn’t think to look under the ‘home and office’ section.

Thanks again.

rickmeister

Was a 10% discount with voucher code GIRLONABIKE

Its from a motorbike rider via Insta. I think its still valid.

RAGGATIP
    Free Member

I’m using QuadLock but think in many ways SP Connect is better, although what ultimately made me choose Quadlock was the marginally better quality phone case. I think Quadlock may use higher quality materials as the finish looks better but SP Connect seems to be a more flexible system. Their little adhesive microrails are great. I have three stuck on my helmets for helmet light/battery and GoPro. They’ve also got a phone mount with a shock absorber in it for off road

hot_fiat

Have had a quadlock case in this phone for about 2 years now. It’s blooming brilliant. I’ve got the little kickstand ring on the back normally which is great for watching Netflix on planes or trains or just generally reading the phone when I’m at a desk.

Impact protection is excellent. I drop this all the time and it’s fine.

I’ve the wireless charging mount and vibration damper on my KTM which is brilliant.

Only downsides are: you can have any colour so long as it’s black; charging on other wireless pads involves the skills of a safe cracker. 1mm out and it won’t.

gs_triumph

Mous have released a new ha debar mounting system. The case looks much more pocketable and user friendly than quadlock. The case is flat backed.
    I’ve used their other cases and they are bombproof.

Danny mcaskil is promoting them so can’t be that bad!

Evolution Cycle – Essentials Kit

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.