• This topic has 19 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by hora.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • PSA: Superbad on channel 5 @ 21:30
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

This is very funny and well worth a watch.

Drac

Or it’s utter crap and don’t waste your time, the hint is in the title.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

The film that reviews itself.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I remember Hora excitedly recommending this film, then after 20 minutes of it I coon’t take any more and vowed to never listen to any of his film recommendations again.

Truly terrible. It’s not even ‘so bad it’s good’; it’s just crap.

Of course, the following 80mins or whatever may have bin fantastic of course. But I doubt it. I certainly won’t spend the rest of my life regretting I haddunt sat through all of it, that’s for sure.

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

Its crap.

yunki
    Free Member

it’s a flippin’ classic.. good for the soul

chakaping
    Free Member

Hilarious film. You can tell a lot about a person from their taste in movies I think.

rOcKeTdOg

Mclovin 🙂

sc-xc

I love daft films like this. It’s no Zoolander – but it’s up there!

yunki
    Free Member

It’s no Zoolander – but it’s up there!

oh but at least the characters in Superbad are likeable.. it’s a joyous film..

Zoolander is joyless.. not even in the same ballpark

dogbert
    Free Member

another “hilarious” Apatow abomination. take 35 minutes worth of jokes and set pieces, stretch it out over 2 hours, add another 20 minutes after the film should have ended, chuck in a couple of famous faces for small parts. Release to monumental praise for some reason. Repeat until the end of time.

For proof see every piece of crap this unfunny gonk has had a hand in

hora
    Free Member

Just love it when the bully gobs on one of them ‘tell your pussy boyfriend too, I love how you whimped out there’…..

Dialogue is mint. Love it. Zoolander is class. It just takes a couple of viewings to click into it!

allthepies
    Free Member

Utter bulltulip.

_tom_
    Free Member

Superbad is pretty good I thought. Zoolander was shite though. I can’t stand Ben Stiller.

big_scot_nanny

Superbad I like, most enjoyable. I do not like most of the overhyped US comedy stuff though (e.g. everything with Ben Stiller as posted above).

Now, true classics = Anchorman and Deuce Bigalow. The latter I start laughing just thinking about it.

Kev

hora
    Free Member

Mangina, manwhoring. Class indeed!

justatheory
    Free Member

It’s funny but it’s no Trading Places, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels or Planes Trains and Automobiles.

racefaceec90

freddy got fingered for the win [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKe7h1211CE[/video] 😀

GlitterGary
    Free Member

freddy got fingered for the win

Genius film, on so many levels. 😆

hora
    Free Member

It’s funny but it’s no Trading Places, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels or Planes Trains and Automobiles

Pick most Eddie Murphy films from that era and you are on a different level (excluding that cop one).

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Superbad on channel 5 @ 21:30’ is closed to new replies.