Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA Rockshox Yari £342
  • nickjb
    Free Member

Ok, not as nice as the Lyriks that were on PSA last week but quite a bit cheaper. You can always swap the damper.

https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/rockshox-yari-rc-boost-fork-2020/rp-prod208349

Extra 10% off at the moment. Should be automatic at checkout or use the code SALE10

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Fox 36 with GRIP2 damper for 494 too https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/fox-suspension-36-e-float-performance-elite-boost-fork-2020/rp-prod208339

E-bike version though, max 160mm travel with Fox 34 spring, but stiffer than the normal Fox 36

wishiwascalledsteve

Cheers mate, ordered a spare

honourablegeorge

That Grip2 fork looks very like a Grip damper in the pic

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Wrong pic I think. The normal fox 36 perf elite is only 414, that has grip2 as well.

DrP

So I bought the last set (i think… will see if it’s delivered) of the 36 performance elite for £414..billy bargain.
    But..
    the only 27.5 bikes i have are the OH’s eBike (and that needs 120mm forks) and my son’s, who as yet doesn’t ride enough off road (or hard enough) to warrant fancy fox 36ers!

Hmm.

I have the buyers remorse BEFORE it’s even here!

DrP

chakaping
    Free Member

I’ve made some daft impulse buys in my time, but that is difficult to beat DrP.

😀

Tracey

It beats any impulse buys I’ve ever done.
    At least at that price there’s a good chance you won’t loose out if you move them on.

DrP

I love a bargain 😉😆

I’ll have a think if they arrive.. have a year to return, so… 🤷‍♂️

DrP

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Mine arrived. As described apart from lack of brake hose clip thing.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA Rockshox Yari £342’ is closed to new replies.