Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 609 total)
  • PSA – Ragley frames for £170
  • nickfrog
    Free Member

I got mine but it’s way too nice to be fitted to a push bike 😂

GeForceJunky

Thanks for checking the fit. Glad people are happy with the finished article 🙂 I’ve now sold the last of the second batch, but will try to machine some more soon.

GeForceJunky

If I were to machine a matching silver dropout for the non-driveside, would anyone be interested @ +£7 on new orders or £9 posted to those who’ve already had theirs posted?

Collage_2023-12-17_17_04_05

Yeah I’d take one 👍

dc1988

I would too

Saccades
    Free Member

Me too, although you might be able to hold my “late” order?

niel11
    Free Member

I would be too. Not sure if mine has already been sent, if not I’m happy to wait to send it all together.

GeForceJunky

Cool looks like there is some interest so I’ll try to do a small batch. Niel11 – yours has already been posted. Saccades – I will message you on Tuesday if they machine ok and hold off posting for now.

kylew
    Free Member

I’d take one too, can also hold mine and post them both together if you haven’t already posted it.

Kramer
    Free Member

Next week:

@GeForceJunky
    – “anyone need some frames knocking up to go with their derailleur hangers, I’ve been playing around…”

GeForceJunky

Haha, I am currently designing some crowns to make a Rockshox Bari fork. Need a cheap 29″ DH fork to go on my discount Nukeproof Dessent frame. So I’m using some 29″ Yari lowers on older 26″ boxxers, but need wider crowns to make it work.

mattrockwell
    Free Member

Got my hanger today. Thanks again so much for making these!

Cold logic suggests I definitely don’t NEED a matching silver one for the other side, but £9 and slight OCD tendencies suggest otherwise…

seriousrikk

I absolutly do not need a matching silver one for the other side, not at all.

Sign me up!

riggsy
    Free Member

got my hanger today – defo want a non driveside one too please 🙂

markgoldstein
    Free Member

Does the non drive side one ever break? Or would I just be buying a silver one to cosmetically match GFJ’s drive side hanger?

GeForceJunky

Non-driveside should never break, these are purely to match the colour for those that like the silver look. I will message those who have expressed interest, I didn’t make too many. I also have a few more hangers in stock, not planning on making any more as it sounds like Betd should start producing them next year.

IMG_20231219_200903

Thanks for all the positive feedback and Merry Christmas.

Saccades
    Free Member

Have just updated my payment to you, a slight balls up in that I missed the message part to add my forum name :picard:

Just know my eldest won’t ever realise or care just how awesome they are.

riggsy
    Free Member

they look spot on, just sent payment for a non-driveside one too 🙂

Bigmantrials

@GeForceJunky If you have any hangers left (preferably a pair) I would be interested!

These bargain bucket Ragleys came right at a time I was considering selling the 2023 Big Al frame I paid full price for, I don’t think I will be doing that now so may as well get some nice bling bits for it!

lucasshmucas

@GeForceJunky if you have any non-drive side ones left I’ll take one please. The hanger is just too nice not to get a matching set, if there are any.

GeForceJunky

@Bigmantrials and @Lucasshmucas you both have messages.  I have now sold all of the non-driveside dropouts and down to the last 5 hangers in stock.

GeForceJunky

All hangers have now sold!

kylew
    Free Member

Mine showed up this morning, quality work thanks @GeForceJunky

bigginge

Got mine today too, thanks for putting this together.

byp4ss
    Free Member

Just arrived, they look beautiful.

GeForceJunky

Good to hear. Except for a couple of EU orders, hopefully everyone has everything they ordered now. If anyone is missing anything come Friday, please let me know.

langers78
    Free Member

@GeForceJunky I’ll take a hanger off you’re planning on doing another batch before bed start doing them. Thanks

marcus1976
    Free Member

The eagle has landed!

thanks @GeForceJunky

greetings from Italy, Roma

Kramer
    Free Member

Just been out for a local ride. This bike (Ragley 290 with 140mm Pike RC) makes me smile so much, it’s just so much fun.

I’m finding myself planning adventures on it. I honestly think that if I’d discovered bikes like this before I’d bought my full sus, I might never have moved to full suspension.

rwoofer
    Free Member

Yes, I’m finding my Big Al with 150mm Revelations is closer in feel to my full sus (Bird Aether 9), than my other hard tail, a Vitus Sentier. I used the Sentier to ride local woods, bridleways etc with fast rolling tyres and the Big Al with fat grippy rubber to tackle everything else. The full sus will now be more of a summer bike to save on cleaning etc.

Echo that – Big Al with 150mm Lyriks. I forget I’m riding a HT at times

Kramer
    Free Member

It just seems to encourage hooligan riding.

Line up.

Control speed until it starts to slip.

Brakes off.

Fingers crossed.

langers78
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend where to get replacement hanger bolts from to replace the brie ones that come with Ragley frames? I have a 2022 BigWig if that helps. Also, if anyone knows the exact size of bolt I need to order that would much appreciated. TIA

Apparently cleat bolts fit ^^

GeForceJunky

Bummer, I’ve literally put your hanger in the post 1/2 hour ago. I have some spare stainless torx I could have included 🙁 The Ali frames use M5x12mm, steel are M5x10mm.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/385604613761

Cheers for the link – just ordered some

Just a thought though – are the oe ones made of cheese so they are the sacrificial part in the event of a crash – so as not to damage the frame threads?

submarined
    Free Member

Rode my Marley 290 for the first time the other day. I think I may have buggered around with the geo a bit too much 😀

Mullet with a 2.6 HR2 on the back, -2 amgleset, 150mm Bomberz2s, 35mm rise bars. 170mm cranks, Feels like a chopper! Only a short spin up the road, I’ll give it a proper go in the mud soon.
    Think I’ll be buying a few of those reduced xm481s for a non mullet rebuild!

Kramer
    Free Member

Mullet with a 2.6 HR2 on the back, -2 amgleset, 150mm Bomberz2s, 35mm rise bars. 170mm cranks

Why?

Stevelol
    Free Member

Cos they’re dirt cheap so why not muck around with the setup.

Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 609 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM