Viewing 40 posts - 481 through 520 (of 612 total)
  • PSA – Ragley frames for £170
  • dwm1980
    Free Member

I’d love a hanger as well please, if there are any spare. Amazing work by the way!

Cheers

Dave

Saccades
    Free Member

Cheers muchly Mr Ge Force Junky!

GeForceJunky

Kermit4king – this is my DJ bike I built years ago, it’s a Dialled Holeshot with homemade horizontal dropouts welded on. The brake mount is fixed position but works well enough even though the alignment isn’t perfect unless the wheel is centered in the slot.

img_1_1702141320998

GeForceJunky

In terms of strength they should be slightly stronger than the original. Dimension wise the should be the same thickness as the original and only about 1mm wider at the thinnest point, but I bet the 6082 I’ve used is much better quality than the mild brie the originals are probably made of!

chiefgrooveguru

Does anyone know if this hanger fits a Vitus Nucleus 27.5? I’m finding it hard working out what it should have!

GeForceJunky

Possible singlespeed dropout design, not convinced it will clamp tight enough not to slide though.

T-91160-A058-01-C

T-91160-A058-01-B

niel11
    Free Member

@Geforcejunky What do you do/normally make on a day to day basis? Impressive how quickly these designs are put together.

Kramer
    Free Member

@GeForceJunky – most of them have some form of threaded tensioner?

GeForceJunky

I do quite a lot of custom hand tooling design for assembling stuff, so often make prototypes/one-offs. Also do a lot of testing on machine tools so sometimes make fixtures and test pieces.

Kramer – good thinking, will add something. Hard to do on disc side without making the axle longer.

mikeh1727

Me too for a hanger

felltop

And me please 👏

Kramer
    Free Member

Kramer – good thinking, will add something. Hard to do on disc side without making the axle longer.

If you build it, I will come.

GeForceJunky

I machined a second batch of hangers today and I think I have messaged everybody on this thread who has asked for one. If you want one and haven’t received a message, send me a pm asap. I have a couple of spares, but not many. The first batch was sent via Royal Mail 2nd class yesterday.

submarined
    Free Member

Lovely, thank you.

This has removed me to look back at the photos and see how everyone else has done their cabling. Because hoses and cables entering guides on the same side of the head tube as the device which actuates them is not ok.

iffoverload
    Free Member

The eternal question , cross at the HT the ST or in the middle?

ST for me

20231111_160124~2

lewisrawson

Hi,

If there are any remaining hangers – suitable for my big al – I’d be very grateful to purchase.

If not, will run the gauntlet!

riggsy
    Free Member

@GeForceJunky have sent you a message 

Stevelol
    Free Member

That is a really nice looking bike there, the white, chrome badge, stem and bar really go together well.

Stubbing stem? I have a silver one and a carbon bar on my Stumpjumper and really like them, for the money those stubbing stems were a steal.

Cheers @Stevelol – no mate, NP Horizon, like most of the bits (bars, grips, wheels, chain guide/bash, pedals, BB, headset, seatclamp, saddle lol)

20231111_115730 by davetheblade[/url], on Flickr

20231111_113435~2 by davetheblade[/url], on Flickr

nickfrog
    Free Member

I was bored so I made another one. Mostly SRAM.

I was bored so I made another one. Mostly SRAM.

What are your intentions – sell the XL, or see which one you prefer?

nickfrog
    Free Member

I have put the XL on Pinkike as while the standover is fine and the 175mm seat post is spot on, it might feel a stretch too far in terms of reach perhaps, although it’s not too bad in isolation, same as my Foxy L.

tomwoodbury

I’m also after a spare hanger – any available?

Thanks

kylew
    Free Member

Here’s the Marley that i built up from spare parts.

GeForceJunky

Hanger wise I have 3 left unsold, but about 7 people haven’t replied. Assuming I can find some suitable offcuts of metal I’ll probably do another batch at some point, probably after Christmas though.

but about 7 people haven’t replied

This boils my wee wee – it always happens.

Me, me, meeeeeeee pleeeeeaaasssee.

Then when it comes to the event and you’ve gone to a load of trouble – radio silence. Guess some may have a genuine reason, but….

dc1988

Received my hanger today, thanks GeForceJunky!

tomtomthepipersson
    Free Member

Mine’s arrived too – thanks fella!

submarined
    Free Member

Mine too, great work and thanks.

breninbeener

@GeForceJunky my hanger arrived today. Thank you very much!

The quality of the packaging was almost as good as the hanger! 

Thanks for being awesome and making this happen for lots of people.

Merry Christmas

Ian

stevie750

Mine has also arrived
    looks really good
    thanks

GeForceJunky

Glad to hear they are arriving ok. It would be good if a couple of people could confirm they fit fine, as I’ve only tested them on my frame! I’m just labelling up the second batch, which I was going to post yesterday but forgot the printed labels so now would be a good find to double check.

Can you tell I have postage label OCD, they aren’t coming off!

Mine have arrived. Cheers GFJ 👍

halifaxpete

Recieved mine too, Thanks GFJ!

markgoldstein
    Free Member

Got mine, looks like a work of art!

Saccades
    Free Member

I’d love a hanger but can’t see a message anywhere?

Saccades
    Free Member

Have a message now and have replied/paid, thanks muchly!

Fabulous work 👍

20231216_075207~2

Viewing 40 posts - 481 through 520 (of 612 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.