• This topic has 136 replies, 49 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by tops5.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 137 total)
  • PSA – Pike RC 150mm – Euro 380 New
  • neiloxford
    Free Member

http://www.alltricks.com/mtb/forks/forks/rockshox-2014-fork-pike-rc-26-150mm-axle-15mm-solo-air-tapered-black-131-172325.html

Code SOL5 at checkout

code applies at checkout, lots of other rockshox forks available at very cheap prices

antennae
    Free Member

Very tempting, that. Do the RC have the Charger damper? Any other differences between RC and RCT3?

matther01
    Free Member

They have the charge damper, just no pedal setting…so open and lock. I never use my pedal setting tbh. The 380 is in euros by the way not £…so quite a bit less! Just remember to add 10 euros for postage too.

neiloxford
    Free Member

Works out around £310 posted, a crazy price !

100% they have the charge damper as I have just received a pair, only difference is the pedal setting which is no way worth £200 over the RCT3 from the cheapest online price.

also confirmed here: http://jungleracing.com/tag/setup/

matther01
    Free Member

RCT3 are also on alltricks.fr if you look properly for 469.99 150mm or 499.99 160mm 26″

themightymowgli
    Free Member

Thank you!
    Ordered!
    £310. What’s not to like?

variflex
    Free Member

Nah, want the full RCT3 so ordered some 650b 150mm from CRC today for 506 less a £12 code kicking around which is pretty good for a UK supplier.

Simon

Straight steerer Revs are tempting @ £250. Must resist….

SOAP
    Free Member

Call them first as the website is not correct. Waiting for a refund now. Great!

Simon

What’s not correct?

timmys

100% they have the charge damper as I have just received a pair, only difference is the pedal setting which is no way worth £200 over the RCT3 from the cheapest online price.

also confirmed here: http://jungleracing.com/tag/setup/

In that link the pic of the compression adjuster doesn’t have the separate low-speed compression adjuster that the RC3 has – though the text does talk about low speed compression adjustment. Is it a case of the main dial doing low speed compression and you just turn it all the way to get lock?

svalgis
    Free Member

Is it a case of the main dial doing low speed compression and you just turn it all the way to get lock?

Yes.

matther01
    Free Member

Apologies SOAP – my fault. To be fair the ad for my duals was all buggered up too. Stated RCT3 dual…but the actual techy stuff referred to solo air. They did arrive as RCT3 but OEM and I got €40 back to compensate for lack of star nut, pump and seal kit.

poah
    Free Member

CRC are selling the 150 RCT3 for 497

russyh
    Free Member

Cheers guys ordered

antennae
    Free Member

Cheers OP, I’ll have a set winging their way over the channel shortly…

Clink

Anyone know where I can get Pikes in 29er flavour, 120mm with 51mm offset?

timc
    Free Member

would i be mad not to buy these pikes?

evillittlegoat
    Free Member

I took the bait, thanks for the code Neil. Glad I resisted the Merlin deal a few weeks back now!

russyh
    Free Member

Guys, quick question. Did anyone get email confirmation from all tricks? I have had my pay pal receipt but not a confirmation of order!?

matther01
    Free Member

Yep…but it did take a wee while to come through

themightymowgli
    Free Member

Yep, had a dispatch email too……although it’s in French

shredder
    Free Member

Yep but had dropped into spam folder whereas the order itself didnt .

cruzcampo
    Free Member

Hmmmmmmmmmmm super tmepted! Nearly went for the Merlin deal last posted, but have some noob questions.

How do they compare to my Pike Coil 426 which have amazing small bump compliance? and sexy handlebar poplock for climbing (which I have set to pretty much rigid fork). ( http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/components/forks-suspension/product/review-rockshox-pike-426-coil-u-turn-31377/ )

Or is the RC3T the way to go to match my current specs?

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Need 27.5 flava

cruzcampo
    Free Member

matther01 – Member
    Apologies SOAP – my fault. To be fair the ad for my duals was all buggered up too. Stated RCT3 dual…but the actual techy stuff referred to solo air. They did arrive as RCT3 but OEM and I got €40 back to compensate for lack of star nut, pump and seal kit.

Whats wrong on the ad Matther?

cruzcampo
    Free Member

hmmmmmmm hope nothing was wrong with the ad, as i’m now £307 lighter! LOL

Cancelled the paypal order as they whacked a cheeky £13 exchange rate commission on the euro conversion.

I’ve currently got standard steerer pikes in my tapered headtube so i’ll need a new crown race, and a HOPE 20mm > 15mm conversion kit, is that it?

matther01
    Free Member

Cruz – don’t think you have any worries. I bought the black dual version which was the title of the ad…but the description in the tech stuff was for the solo air. I called them and they told me they were duals. Arrived OEM rather than proper boxed jobs so were missing pump, star nut and seal kit, but they refunded me €40. Set of duals rct3 for £430 in the end and all black version. The white ones are at least £600 everywhere else…and also look awful IMO.

cruzcampo
    Free Member

cheers matther 🙂

So these RC Pike solo air are too likely OEM? Not that i’m complaining for the price LOL

russyh
    Free Member

How long is a little while? I ordered mine Thursday night and not heard a dicky bird since. I have emailed them and also had no reply!

matther01
    Free Member

Not as long as that

transition1
    Free Member

That’s what I paid for my New 2014 160mm RCT3 solo Air 27.5 🙂

cruzcampo
    Free Member

I got the mail straight away :- )

andymc06
    Free Member

Got a confirmation immediately and a dispatch mail just over 24 hrs later.

russyh
    Free Member

Few panic over, my junk folder was playing tricks on me. Dispatched and on it’s way….now just need a frame to for them too!

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

transition1 – Member
    That’s what I paid for my New 2014 160mm RCT3 solo Air 27.5

where from?!

cruzcampo
    Free Member

At this rate STW will be clearing out alltricks 😆

bigjim

So these RC Pike solo air are too likely OEM

yes they are OEM, mine came with just the spacers and a manual telling you how to do up a maxle in 23 languages.

transition1
    Free Member

My forks came direct from Transition
    As the importer

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Oh right

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 137 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Pike RC 150mm – Euro 380 New’ is closed to new replies.