Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • PSA: New Bike Shop opening in Alva, Stirling.
  • dmiller
    Free Member

From my local bike club website – placing it up here as a good deal before Christmas is not something to avoid! Sorry if anyone takes offence.

On Saturday 21st, there will be some (probably all!) of the following:

* Offer 15% of all clothing
    * 10% minimum off components
    * a hefty discount on a RS Revelation suspension fork in particular
    * discounts on bikes and frames

As many of these offers as possible will last for the first week.

On the Saturday, we shall have a "raffle" of sorts, we have:

* an overnight stay and breakfast for two people at Cameron House
    * a one day visit to The Cameron Club for two adults and up to three children
    * a one day spa experience in the Spa at The Carrick for two adults
    * Craft base layers
    * Craft jackets
    * Smartwool base layers, Smartwool socks
    * and anything else they can muster!

We also have a number of demo bikes either already here (tons of MTBs) and some more coming this week I hope (an Argon 18 road bike inparticular).

So, if you are around Alva on Saturday or the following week, be sure to stop in and grab a bargain (or just to drool over the rather nice bikes he has in stock!)

The address is 103 Stirling Street, Alva. It is opposite the post office on the main street (A91) on the right if you're coming from Stirling.

The website is http://flyingfoxbikes.com/ but not every product is on the site yet – there will be a lot more in store.

I don't work for the shop btw.

Cheers,

David.

falkirk-mark

I will maybe get the dinghy out and go have a look

davidrussell
    Free Member

dont let the floods put you off! He'll be selling waterproof gear to help you on the way home 🙂

DickBarton

Luckily enough almost the whole of Clackmannashire's roads are trouble-free – bit of wetness but not a lot of surface water, so you shouldn't hqave any problems getting to this place…I'll be popping along on my bike with daughter in tow as it's just a few villages along from me!

Chest waders at the ready just in case!

dmiller
    Free Member

daughter in tow

DickBarton

Aye, that is pretty much how she will be looking…the handle above her head means stowing her at the shop should be easy enough – assuming there is a clothes rail spare!!! 😉

dmiller
    Free Member

Weather report looks okay for tomorrow actually! Got your CD btw dude.

See ya there.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘PSA: New Bike Shop opening in Alva, Stirling.’ is closed to new replies.