Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PSA – James May the Reassembler on BBC 4 Now
  • Riksbar

Keep your Grand Tour, get your inner geek on!

project
    Free Member

great programe, sadly the whole Binns rd site is now cleared home of Hornby in Liverpool and Hattons models have moved to Widnes.

simonbowns
    Free Member

ta for the reminder!

CountZero

Just watched it, love May’s programmes, entertaining, informative and amusing.
    Looking forward to the rest of the series.

Nipper99
    Free Member

Was there ice-cream.

Chest_Rockwell
    Free Member

Quite enjoyed the 80s pop quiz which was on right after the reassembler. Anyone else catch it?

Riksbar

It depresses me how much of my memory seems to be taken up with 80s pop music which I didn’t even particularly like at the time.

nasher
    Free Member

That screwdriver is great, never realised it existed. Just ordered one.

Harry_the_Spider

Magical TV.

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

What screwdriver? (I’ve not seen the show yet)

gastromonkey
    Free Member

Another great show. I like it because they haven’t over done it with loads of episodes.

For a few minutes it made me think about starting a model railway.

Russell96

Worrying bit is when he did the episode on the Telephone my immediate thought was I could do that in sub 30 secs (not 40 mins) complete with customised mods depending on Plan required (1a, 4 etc) and the typical engineers bodges.

Rockhopper
    Free Member

It must just be me but i thought they were very poor shows compared to the stuff he normally puts out. He glosses over much of the detail (like how to get the recoil starter fitted to the mower for example..)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PSA – James May the Reassembler on BBC 4 Now’ is closed to new replies.