Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • psa gadget show
  • peasant
    Free Member

Bikes and Canada should be worth a watch 🙂

tomhoward

What channel? What time?

donks
    Free Member

Polly on bikes in Canada…. 😀

peasant
    Free Member

Channel 5 8.00pm

Kryton57

29ers though….

mrchrispy

it’ll be cr4p, no real detail and they’ll say stuff like “with the advanced compound 2.1 all terrain tyres I really felt confident in the corners”.

you shout at the telly – especially if polly isnt wearing something inappropriately tight clothing

zingrock
    Free Member

I hate polly, the only thing she is good for is looking good.

Kryton57

She’s not all that either, give it 5 years and she’s the blond Suzi Perry

PJM1974
    Free Member

Gaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

No ****’ signal. Damn Sky box.

bruneep

<sigh>

Andyhilton
    Free Member

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh

peasant
    Free Member

Kinda knew it would be a load .bo@#$cks

PJM1974
    Free Member

Up and running…just caught the last two bikes being gently pootled. What did I miss?

tomhoward

Nothing. Though if they’d had tested decent bikes they’d have to award the winner about 150 ‘G’s…

stevewhyte
    Free Member

zingrock – Member
    I hate polly, the only thing she is good for is looking good.

And your point is.

ska-49
    Free Member

What a drop off! Not surprised she stacked it…

professor_fate
    Free Member

what do you all expect from this prog – it’s super-generalising an niche sport for the audience! but the concensus was that better components do not a winner make, geometry triumphs!

zingrock
    Free Member

Just wondering what the hell happened to Ortis, Suzi and Jon?

stevewhyte
    Free Member

P45

epo-aholic
    Free Member

………..i don’t like the new format, bring back suzi and the annoying old geezer that talks funny! 😀

zingrock
    Free Member

It’s shoddy, they have dumped Suzi, Jon and Ortis and also abandoned the studio. They have turned a genuinely enjoyable show into tat.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

the “talking heads” format is annoying, but fair play to Polly for being game and laughing before she’d even slid to a halt in her crashes…

If you need to ask what happened to Ortiz either google or look in previous gadget show threads to see the toe curling car crash of him presenting athletics…

I_Ache
    Free Member

That bloke, is it Jason, us soooo bloody annoying. Why does he feel the need to wear such stupid attention seeking comedy glasses? Is being a knob end not enough that he has to look like one too?

I always hope that its going to be a decent program but I am always disappointed by the pile of shite that is put out.

nealglover
    Free Member

If you need to ask what happened to Ortiz either google or look in previous gadget show threads to see the toe curling car crash of him presenting athletics…

Surely that would be a reason to not use him as an athletics presenter though ?

I always thought he was ok on the gadget show.

FuzzyWuzzy

I hated the old format to, could only watch it by recording it then fast-forwarding through 75% of it, I’ve not even bothered watching more than about 5 minutes of the new series. Keeping Polly sounds about the only good decision (although Jon was over-due a P45).

joao3v16
    Free Member

Why does he feel the need to wear such stupid attention seeking comedy glasses? Is being a knob end not enough that he has to look like one too?

He’s a self-confessed geek. And really into ‘tech’. Whatever that means.

I think practically wetting yourself over some poxy gadget or other is a bigger worry than how daft your glasses are.

😀

Oh, and since when were 29ers a gadget?

Twits.

Gunz
    Free Member

I think practically wetting yourself over some poxy gadget or other is a bigger worry than how daft your glasses are.

To be fair, he’s doing the same thing with ‘tech’ that we do with bikes.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Most of the show is crap but I really love the five or ten minutes they use to run through the competition prizes.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Why does he feel the need to wear such stupid attention seeking comedy glasses?

Careful, have you seen any pictures of Chipps from the mag?

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

I have to confess to quite enjoying watching Polly depending on what she is wearing; the bikes did make me cringe a bit but the skiing even more so, she was not good on ski’s, then at the end he said she was a really good skiier, kind of makes me wonder if all the stuff I don’t know about has such off the mark reporting.

Still my 9 year old loves it

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘psa gadget show’ is closed to new replies.