Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • PSA – Free PowerSharp system for your chainsaws :-)
  • Drac

I messed up ordered for Husqy 240 but I should have ordered for 340 E series, must email them and ask if they’re compatible.

organic355
    Free Member

Ive got mine but not fitted it yet, anyone used theirs yet and does it work?

mulacs

Got mine today, after giving up all hope of receiving it! Will have to get a different sprocket for it to work on my small saw (024) but should be ok. Gloves too… size 11?!?! Hands of the Yeti…Anyone want to swap them for some size 9’s??

mcmoonter
    Free Member

I’m a little late to the party but have filled in the form anyway.

timber

Looked over these at work but they just don’t compare for us. 5-15 sharpens is pretty piss poor longevity. Great for less frequent garden users as sharp saws are far safer than blunt ones. Not physically had our hands on one to see if it compromises the rakers.

But for frequent users, sharpening is a doddle and they’ll probably like to buy their chains 100 foot at a time as we do.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Got mine today (thought I’d missed the boat), looking forward to giving it a go.

geoffj

I’ve been using mine a few weeks now and I’m really impressed. The chain cutters are a different design with more of a side rip instead of a straight through pull. I’ve used it for everything from cutting up pallets for kindling to milling seasoned oak buts and it’s been excellent. I’ve not had to sharpen it yet. Using my normal setup, I’d have had to have done at least 1 serious sharpen – cutting pallets on the ground is going to shag the chain no matter how careful you try to be.
    The extra aggressive chain is a pleasure to use – just as well really, as I have 5 sets to get through 🙂

valleydaddy
    Free Member

[/quote]Gloves too… size 11?!?! Hands of the Yeti…Anyone want to swap them for some size 9’s??

I have some 9’s that I’d gladly swop for 11’s please 😀

mulacs

valleydaddy: ygm 🙂

sharkbait
    Free Member

Another pair of size 11 gloves here – I’d be happy to swap to something smaller if anyone fancies it.

timbur
    Free Member

I’m impressed with the set I got. Not as clean a cut as the standard Stihl chain and rather agressive at first but it’s settled down a bit now.
    Sharpening is SO easy but we’ll see about longevity.(sp?)
    Tim

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Free PowerSharp system for your chainsaws :-)’ is closed to new replies.