Viewing 32 posts - 121 through 152 (of 152 total)
  • PSA: Free hope floating rotors
  • letmetalktomark

You guys ……. 🙄 😆

letmetalktomark

😆 😆 😆

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Ok I’m confused…

clubber
    Free Member

letmetalktomark was taking the proverbial – presumably google imaged something like ‘hope floating rotor box’.

or ‘hope rotor red’ seems to work 🙂

tomatoevousparlour
    Free Member

Hi Jon

As you are probably aware there was a small error on our new website on this item. Carriage refunds will be processed within the next 24 hours.

Of course we offer you our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience but as I am sure you are aware errors do occur occasionally.

Many thanks for your understanding

James (DHR Ltd)

Jamie
    Free Member

Now there is a surprise….

…a polite response from DHR.

mr_mills
    Free Member

Carriage refunds will be processed within the next 24 hours years.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Carriage refunds will not be processed?

RealMan
    Free Member

Not had that email my end.

DezB
    Free Member

You’ll no doubt receive some discs then RealMan…

RealMan
    Free Member

That’s what I was thinking. Brill 😀

tomatoevousparlour
    Free Member

I emailed them, hence why i got a reply

wwaswas

I emailed them, hence why i got a reply

What did your email say;

“I bought some items at £0.00 to see if you were stupid enough to send them to me. If you’re not that stupid could I have a refund of the postage I gave you please?”

tomatoevousparlour
    Free Member

PRetty much

RealMan
    Free Member

Proper LOL at those last two posts ^^^

Was thinking about emailing too, but wasn’t quite sure how to word it 😆

Stopadoodledoo
    Free Member

How about

“Dear Dave Hinde.

I am in love with your pet rabbit, Janet. Janet and I have been secretly seeing each other behind your back for two months now and the time has come for us to announce our relationship to you and the World. I know that this must come as a shock to you, if for no other reason than Janet is a rabbit and I am a human being. But you must understand that our relationship goes beyond stroking her lovely fur and giving her bits of carrot, and I know that Janet feels the same (I am psychic and can read her mind).

We would like your blessing to move away together and set up home in a small bungalow in Runcorn but please be aware that if this is not granted, we shall do so anyway.

Regards,

Derek Realman.

p.s. Any chance you can send me them rotors that I bought off you for nothing?”

RealMan
    Free Member

****ing brilliant. Might just send that off.

😀

mafiafish
    Free Member

Deleted – fail.

RealMan
    Free Member

If you actually choose a size, the price goes up..

steve_b77
    Free Member

mafiafish – Member
    Hope rotors are so Yesterday

Yup sure are, I mean free rotors when your link shows these ones actually have a price, amazing 😆

mafiafish
    Free Member

Yup sure are, I mean free rotors when your link shows these ones actually have a price, amazing

Whoops!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

grum – Member

edit: randomjeremy – also, isn’t people calling him a ‘crook’ and a ‘shyster’ libellous (or slander or whatever it is). I don’t have much sympathy for the guy at all – although I’ve ordered from him without issues before I knew his rep.
    Nope – fair comment as he is known to be these things and he has no reputation to lose so no damages would be awarded.

OCB
    Free Member

Likewise I’m not seeing persuasive evidence to support a case of ‘intent to defraud’ (on the part of the people ordering them) for speculatively attempting to buy at the price advertised, even whilst possessing more than reasonable grounds to suspect that price was incorrect.

Where is the evidence of ‘wrongful or criminal deception’ involved here, it’s just people trying their luck, plus the seller isn’t going to be in ‘ignorance’ of the incorrect pricing on the website (which is one of the ‘tests’), and there is adequate remedy available to him anyway under contract law to not sell them for £0.00 just because he’s offered them for £0.00.

(Funny how much you can remember when you try hard enough (err, that is assuming that I’ve remembered/interpreted it correctly) although it hardly matters either way, my speculative interpretation is only “something you’ve read on the internet”; nothing like the law at all). 😉

wwaswas

So, has anyone received either some rotors or a refund today?

clubber
    Free Member

I received 6!

wwaswas

5 of them look worryingly small, or is the big one 400mm across?

clubber
    Free Member

Yeah, I’m a big lad 🙂

RealMan
    Free Member

Nothing yet.

mr_mills
    Free Member

wwaswas – Member

5 of them look worryingly small, or is the big one 400mm across?

mafiafish
    Free Member

Just checked online, order was cancelled and I have been refunded. Ah well!

shindiggy
    Free Member

Was refunded too.

Nice and easy despite all the horror stories

Viewing 32 posts - 121 through 152 (of 152 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Free hope floating rotors’ is closed to new replies.