Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • PSA Dare2b again! £15 shorts with liner
  • 29erKeith
    Free Member

sorry if it’s been done already

http://www.dare2b.com/buy/buckeroo-short-183161
    hard to go far wrong at £15

why oh why do 90% of baggies cost £40+ ❓

scaled
    Free Member

thats a bit of a bargain that is, i’ve admitted teh fact that i might actually be a large now :/

zigzag69
    Free Member

£5 delivery… seems a bit steep

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Still sub £20 for a pair of riding shorts WITH liner.

Bought!

soma_rich
    Free Member

I have been using a similar Dare2B short for a while now and love the fit very good fabric though the liner was a bit crap.

rOcKeTdOg

Nylon? Can you recharge phones from the static produced by JRA?

jimmers
    Free Member

Good shout Keith. I’ve also ordered this jacket. Reduced from £70 to £21.

I don’t actually need a jacket but sometimes a bargain has to be had!

clicky

speaker2animals

You pays your money. I have Dare2b stuff and it’s OK and at the price pretty damn good. I just don’t expect it to last as long as something costing twice as much, if not more.

muggomagic

I bought some of those shorts last week. Look good and fit nice, but if you like to keep stuff in your pockets then these might not be the shorts for you. There is one small zipped pocket which you can get a bit of change/keys in, but the other pockets are Velcro or poppers which undo quite easily and they are also shallow and the fasteners wouldn’t stop your phone or wallet coming out of your pocket as there are big gaps each side.The popper on the waist comes undone easily on mine too. There is plenty of room so it’s nothing to do with any of my bellies. I’ve just started putting my wallet and phone in my camelbak when I wear them and use a belt off some old endura shorts, so it’s not a big problem at £15.
    Would’ve been really miffed if I’d paid £50 for them.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

We bought some of their jackets before, they clearly WEREN’T worth £71! They looked and felt the quality of something at £15, hence wondering why they have mega sales on all the time. Not complaining just warning people, we sent ours back as we thought they were so hideous and realised why I pay £50 for some baggies .. 6 years later still going strong and worth every penny even with stacks.

tetsujin
    Free Member

Any idea of fit on these?

Are they small or large for there sizes (you know, if your normally a Large should I go one bigger or pick the size I would do if buying clothes)

Looking at the shorts and poss the jacket

I am 6’2 and quite bulky up top. (not fat but big shoulders!)

mrjmt
    Free Member

Pretty sure i saw some dare2b baggies in go outdoors the other day, they’ll beat internet prices by 10% if they’re the same ones and you get to try them on first!

thought so – think they’re the same, and they’re only £16.99 there too!

vdubber67
    Free Member

In contrast with other opinions, I’ve had one of their circa £20 jackets, and thought it was worth at least twice what I paid for it. Nicely made, good quality etc.

rj2dj
    Free Member

Sold out in sensible sizes at Gooutdoors now, but at Dare2B, if you go through http://www.TopCashback.co.uk (not a referral link) they’ll provide you with a 15% off voucher code, as well as giving you 6% cashback…

Del.
    Free Member

Dont forget postage on top too 😉

jimster
    Free Member

Ordered, but just saw the discount code – BUGGER!!!! 👿

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘PSA Dare2b again! £15 shorts with liner’ is closed to new replies.