• This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by davros.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • PSA – Burgtec Penthouse MK5 flat pedals
  • tomtomthepipersson
    Free Member

Under 50 quid with free postage at Rutland Cycling. Bronze colour so obvs won’t suit everyone.

https://www.rutlandcycling.com/parts/pedals-and-cleats/flat/burgtec-penthouse-mk5-flat-mtb-pedal-bronze/BURG-1605.html

davros

Ooh tempting, they’ll match my copper stem.

sharkattack

Very tempting but it would contravene my accidental new Cobra Kai ‘colorway’.

weeksy

They’ll look ace with my lads orange hubs, blue frame, red forks, red and blue brakes 😀

a11y

Trying to resist – there’s nothing wrong with my current flats, but those are brilliant…

stevie750

Ordered a pair , Cheers OP

matt_outandabout

Hmm, mrs_oab wanted some orange/copper colour pedals for her new bike…

davros

Oooh purple will match my hope brakes 😬

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

jedi

Ooooooh nice one 👍

nomadrider
    Free Member

Wow. That’s a crazy deal I have never seen them at that price ever. Fantastic pedals. I already have them or I would for sure be purchasing.

jake123
    Free Member

Bronze ones all gone now, they are the best colour also!

stevie750

mine just arrived , they are very nice

zerocool

I really like mine (although I’ve stuck with the tried and tested red pedals on a black bike). Only had them on since Father’s Day but they’re still spinning smoothly and fit my size 10 Freeriders (although they’re not the biggest pedals if you like huge platforms). Hopefully they’ll last as long as my MK1s which were properly retired last year (there were a few dalliances with other pedals during this time). They’re not the thinnest either, but then I’m still not convinced that pedals as thin as a ‘waffer-thin mint’ are all they’re cracked up to be.

davros

Also got mine today. Very nice looking and the purple is a good match to hope.

Thanks op 👍

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.