Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • PSA: £10 off £50 @ Amazon
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Starts from midnight, and only valid on the 25th.

Only items sold by Amazon.

Code = BIGTHANKS

<p style=”margin: 0px 0px 1.4em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: border-box; color: #333333;”>You can only use the code on items that are dispatched and sold by Amazon (this will be clearly marked on screen), including AmazonFresh, Amazon Pantry and Prime Now. If you buy items from Amazon Marketplace’s third-party sellers, the code won’t work.</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 1.4em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: border-box; color: #333333;”>When you’ve found the item(s) you want, click ‘add to basket’, followed by ‘proceed to checkout’, where you’ll then be able to insert the code – you can’t use Amazon’s ‘1-click’ ordering method.</p>
    <p style=”padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: border-box; color: #333333; margin: 0px 0px 0px !important 0px;”>It can only be used once per Amazon account. You can’t use it on baby products, video games, digital products, gift cards, and delivery charges.</p>

Edit: Quote function seems much better since the update.

timidwheeler

Cheers.  Got a use for that.

scaredypants

How do you find all this amazon stuff Jamie – you on commission from the marketing dept? 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

Yup. Me and Bezos living the dream. 🤡

CraigW
    Free Member

It seems to be working already today. I’ve ordered an MP3 player.

andy4d

Thanks Jamie. Got a nice new pair of Merrells for just £40.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

thanks

Rich_s

Thanks Jamie! Merrell-tastic.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Shite, wonder if they’ll let me cancel my order…

jim25

What do I need to buy???!!

Must be something!!

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

BIGTHANKS to OP for PSA.

kelvin

Ta Jamie. Revision books bought for the offspring … and an entirely superfluous book on Bridget Riley for me.

chipster

Liner socks, cat food, cat litter and car rear light bulbs. Cheers Jamie.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Argh must think of something to buy! 🙂

Northwind

Can’t think of a thing I want! So, books. Cheers Jamie!

keefmac

Cheers Jamie, new drill purchased.

ElShalimo

Cheers Jamie

There are some Wenger watch bargains to be had on there today

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

I’m struggling to come up with anything I need at a decent price, nearly bought a Kinetic turbo trainer mat, but decided I’m going to buy the Cycleops one from Halfords instead with BC discount.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘PSA: £10 off £50 @ Amazon’ is closed to new replies.