Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • PRIDE Events, LGBTQ content
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

project
    Free Member

gay people are not usually classed as terrorists

Drac

Isnt that how Al Quaida view themselves?

Ninfan earlier.

kelvin

What exactly is our resident troll comparing Pride events to? Really? No. Really?!?

ninfan
    Free Member

hopefully some day it will be made legal and the sleeze factor taken away,

which is exactly why you would hope the police would be entirely blind and ambivalent to what is or isn’t morally acceptable and enforce the law as it’s written. As soon as you allow the police to express an opinion and turn up in uniform to support ‘good’ causes then they become arbiters of what is and isn’t to be tolerated or encouraged. you are opening Pandora’s box

ninfan
    Free Member

What exactly is our resident troll comparing Pride events to? Really? No. Really?!?

The Nuremberg rallies, obviously. Lots of nice smart uniforms and colourful flags, young men with short blonde haircuts and tight shorts. Fair few police officers that would be pretty comfortable there don’t you think?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Or worse what if you open Pandora’s box on a slippery slope what happens?

In case you didn’t notice we have a little separation from the people who make the laws, the people who investigate them, the people who prosecute them and the people who evaluate the evidence.

mattyfez

Isnt that how Al Quaida view themselves?

Sounds like a Mexican sandwich.

But to answer your question, no.

People with liberal attitudes generally aren’t war Lords, they generally don’t cut people’s heads off, especially those that refuse to grow opium poppies (heroin) instead of the regular farming that I’m sure they’ll prefer.

You might want to have a word with yourself.

project
    Free Member

Having a sexual relationship with a fellow human being cannot be seen as deviant, or not morally acceptable, its a loving caring thing, we all enjoy, perhaps Ninfan you should try sex with another person, just not with yourself. some may even think of you as a w..ker.

kelvin

As soon as you allow the police to express an opinion and turn up in uniform to support ‘good’ causes then they become arbiters of what is and isn’t to be tolerated or encouraged.

People break the law and attack people for being gay often. Really often. Still. The police have a role in stopping this, and showing support for Pride reminds people whose side they are on. The side of the law. Get over it troll.

ninfan
    Free Member

Having a sexual relationship with a fellow human being cannot be seen as deviant, or not morally acceptable,

Surely pardophilia and incest both fail this test, as would teacher/pupil relationships and a variety of others

mikewsmith
    Free Member

A man walks into an office.

Man: (Michael Palin) Ah. I’d like to have an argument, please.

Receptionist: Certainly sir. Have you been here before?

Man: No, this is my first time.

Receptionist: I see. Well, do you want to have the full argument, or were you thinking of taking a course?

Man: Well, what would be the cost?

Receptionist: Well, It’s one pound for a five minute argument, but only eight pounds for a course of ten.

Man: Well, I think it’s probably best if I start with the one and then see how it goes from there, okay?

Receptionist: Fine. I’ll see who’s free at the moment.

(Pause)

Receptionist: Mr. DeBakey’s free, but he’s a little bit conciliatory. Ahh yes, Try Mr. Barnard; room 12.

Man: Thank you. (Walks down the hall. Opens door.)

Angry man: WHADDAYOU WANT?

Man: Well, Well, I was told outside that…

Angry man: DON’T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS!

Man: What?

A: SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE MAKES ME PUKE! YOU VACUOUS TOFFEE-NOSED MALODOROUS PERVERT!!!

M: Yes, but I came here for an argument!!

A: OH! Oh! I’m sorry! This is abuse!

bruneep

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

There is a folk festival going on this weekend.

What’s everyone’s opinion?

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

.. oh, I forgot, it’s school holidays isn’t it.

<comes back in the Autumn>

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘PRIDE Events, LGBTQ content’ is closed to new replies.