Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Predisposition for thuggery identified by me – 20/20 vision
  • samuri
    Free Member

Three quarters of the Uk adult population need vision correction.
    About 80,000 of the UK's population are in the clink.

Apart from a few notable exceptions, these are two mutually exclusive groups IME, a point I'd often considered at school while getting my head kicked in yet again because I was a speccy four eyed tw*t.

So what is it that makes spectacle wearers on the whole, law abiding, upstanding members of society and non-spectacle wearers, murderers and rapists?

It's a tricky one but I think it's a sound basis to generally treat anyone with 20/20 vision as highly suspicious and ban them from doing anything cool or exciting like driving a car or drinking beer (for example before sfb starts) until a lengthy series of unpleasant and intimidating profile tests are carried out on them to determine their predisposition for kicking off or nicking stuff.

At the very least, in instances where more than one men be accused of comitting a crime, we should always consider the non-specky to be the guilty party unless proved otherwise through the use of 4 different high definition CCTV sources and a signed deposition of good character from the queen.

Now, where's that web page where you create a petition to parliment? I know I'll get a good response because most of us are speckies.

scu98rkr
    Free Member

Im all for stereotyping people, but I just dont think this adds up.

Far more likely all the bully's didnt have 20/20 vision but refused to wear their specs because this made them look uncool. The resulting migraines+poor sight lead them to get low marks at school this probably made them so angry they felt the need to take their aggression out on people who actually wore specs.

Ie "Those who shout the loudest are probably the most guilty" I think this a far better statement to start organising a lynch mob from. (probably cos I dont wear glasses)

brakes
    Free Member

so who are the notable exceptions?
    is it Andy Dufrain and that guy Dustin Hoffman plays in Papillon?
    hang on, they're not real

steve-g
    Free Member

Sometimes the opposite is true, when Clark Kent takes his glasses off he becomes superman!

njee20
    Free Member

Andy DuFresne ends up wearing glasses though, is that a way of pleading innocent?

coffeeking
    Free Member

IanMunro
    Free Member

Speccy freaks! You're all just attention seeking ginger wanabees.

Coyote
    Free Member

I like what you are trying to do, being a speccy four eyes myself, but I'm not sure if it's got legs. Whilst it is undeniably true that more basic thuggery is done by knuckle-draggers with 20/20 vision, I would say that crime requiring more intelligence and cunning is often done by double-glazed individuals.

bananaworld
    Free Member

Does your post, Coffeeking, suggest that Harold Shipman was ridding the world of speccy crims…?

chakaping
    Free Member

That Facebook child murderer who was locked up this week was a speccy runt. They probably called him Penfold at school.

samuri
    Free Member

I would say that crime requiring more intelligence and cunning is often done by double-glazed individuals.

Aah but they're too smart to get caught so the crimes never even happened.

coffeeking
    Free Member

bananaworld – 'll let you draw your own conclusions!

ahwiles
    Free Member

can't we just round up the chavs and dump them (and their staffies) in the mid atlantic?

catfood
    Free Member

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Predisposition for thuggery identified by me – 20/20 vision’ is closed to new replies.