Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • 'Playful' (i.e. too small for you) bikes
  • chakaping
    Free Member

I had a 16″ Bfe very briefly, hated it on climbs and pedalling, brilliant fun on downhills.

I don’t mind if other people want to ride a small frame, but it’s not for me.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I’m finding that Earthed vid remarkably motivating! Where’s it filmed!?

Delamere, charge bikes test track and Wisley I think

uselesshippy
    Free Member

The bit with the dirt bowls is radstock in Somerset, the bit with Brendan and olly is wisley, and i think the bmx bit at the end is Chertsey trails.

SamB
    Free Member

Opening section with Peaty and Page is over at Delamere. I used to ride there 15 years ago 😯

johnny

Thanks, good to know some more locations!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Could you imagine dirt jumpers and 4x riders using 18″-20″ frames?

See thats mostly the problem your measuring the size of the frame on 1 variable. I can imagine a 6’6″ guy riding 4x on an 18″ frame with a low TT.

shermer75
    Free Member

6’4″ on an 18″ Inbred. Love it. There’s a fair few spacers on the steerer tube though, and the seat post is a totem pole though

longmover
    Free Member

I have been known to ride my single speed SuperX on XC rides, even took it to Les Gets a few years back. The seat post looked ridiculous when fully extended. I now have a 20″ blue pig as a do everything bike whilst the Curtis waits for a rebuild. I’m 6’7″ by the way.

butlerjamesp
    Free Member

does no-one else find they get a bad back on a smaller bike? i seem to get lower back pain on my 146.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘'Playful' (i.e. too small for you) bikes’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM