Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Planet X Dirty Harry 29er
  • James78
    Free Member

Anyone got one?

johnnystorm

I want one but I’m waiting to see what MBUK think first.

😉

mboy
    Free Member

Belongs to one of my mates. Not seen it in the flesh yet, or ridden it (that said it’d be too big for me) so can’t comment. He’s put a few miles in on it so far though.

tazzymtb

looks just like the multitude of chinese and tai carbon frames all over the tinternet. I take it, planet X just got some of those and gave the option to have some really horrible stickers to add if you want. 😀

TomHill
    Free Member

I’ve got one. I like it a lot. I wrote some words here.

Blog

As I say in the link, I don’t have a huge amount to compare it to in the category, but I’m content with my purchase.

shepleg
    Free Member

Not good, flexy.

mboy
    Free Member

flexy.

He did say it wasn’t as stiff as other 29ers he’s ridden. Though seems to serve a purpose as it’s light and quick and it’s his race bike.

looks just like the multitude of chinese and tai carbon frames all over the tinternet.

Yeah, but they all do these days unless it’s from a proper boutique(ish) brand like Niner… Even the Santa Cruz Highball looks a bit “out of a catalogue” if you ask me.

shepleg
    Free Member

No not refering to the blog from other sources whose opinions I’d trust, not liked, the quality isn’t very good either.

TomHill
    Free Member

From my point of view, absolutely nothing wrong with the quality. Ok, so no “bang on trend” graphics, but I’m quite happy with it being destickered.

No noticeable flexi when stamping out of the saddle, and I wouldn’t want it any more stiff… But then I wanted a bike for endurance racing rather than 2 hour xc. Having said that, I’m sure I’d be the limiting factor way before the bike in shorter races.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Planet X Dirty Harry 29er’ is closed to new replies.