Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Pinnacle Iroko Dropper Routing
  • Stan_Dingup
    Free Member

Morning STW,

Had a Pinnacle a iroko frame delivered yesterday and planning to build it up today.

There are a couple of internal routing ports on the downtube, just above the bottom bracket, one for routing a dropper post and one presumably for front mech routing if required.

In in the box I’ve been provided blanking plates for unused ports but can anyone that has one of these frames let me know if there should be a guide to allow the cable to exit or does it just come straight out of the bare metal port?

Hope that makes sense and thanks…

jameso

https://www.evanscycles.com/evans/en/pinnacle-iroko-cable-guide-and-blanking-plate-kit-EV288246

With apologies for the awful image quality .. the exit guides are in this conversion + blanking plate spares kit. The frames are as they are as complete bikes so just have blanking plates.

Stan_Dingup
    Free Member

Thanks Jameso, looks like there are some bits missing in that case.

Cheers

exapno
    Free Member

Not missing, you don’t get the blanking plates for use with a dropper with the frame (you only get the blanking plates to run your frame without a dropper). You have to buy the kit that jameso linked to if you want the blanking plates to run a dropper cable.

You also don’t get a rear axle with the frame as standard. I bought the Iroko 3 frame myself which I’m about to build up.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Pinnacle Iroko Dropper Routing’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM