Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Pimp My Ride………..
  • Gary_C
    DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Seen loads of cars around Halifax and Bradford which must have been modified by that place.

I particularly liked the carefree attitude to spraying the car, no masks, no paint booth etc. Although I don’t blame that solely on it being hugely shit.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

A healthy dose of xylene and toluene never hurt anyone…..oh wait.

xcstu
    Free Member

Jesus how to muller a car!

McHamish
    Free Member

This puts Xzibit to shame.

TheFlyingOx

Still looked better than the abominations that come out of that car customisation place in London. You know, the one on TV run by that cockney with the bald head. Indian-looking fella does the “visualisations”. If I could remember the name of the place, I could Google some of the craptastic cars they’ve done.

Also, that “turbocharger” in the intake pipe…… 😯

xiphon
    Free Member

Better if they stick to their original style IMHO

z1ppy

Owner doesn’t exactly look impressed..

How about this one 😉
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50A9wjJ40Dk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Oggles
    Free Member

They didn’t even line up the valves with the wheel logos, what an amateur outfit.

duntmatter
    Free Member

“more fun loving and more stupendous!”

ozzie800
    Free Member

The Flying Ox its called chop shop

steve_b77
    Free Member

The cars awful, but I’m loving the re-foaming of the seats to build in some bolsters

oscarlee
    Free Member

made me laugh on that video when he introduced him self and said ” hi im aman”

shiit thought he was a girl
    [video]http://youtu.be/VjE3NjDdfts[/video]

juiced
    Free Member

that has made my day. I read Max power and Retro rides sometimes and have alot of admiration for what some folk do to their cars. However this video is so funny!At least they have had a go though! To be fair those tradesmen are pretty handy too.The guys just need to develop thier styling.Maybe a new Indian ( opposed to euro etc) style will evolve. Loving the presenters style and the foam on the seats. The comment on the ICE ( sound system ) made me laugh too ( from the female presenter)

Gary_C

‘Rotational tyres…which will make you go very fast’ 😆

“Scuse me, sir…why were you speeding?”
    Well, officer, it’s because I have rotational tyres”

collinstiffee
    Free Member

ah bless. that’s really sweet. Used to be mad about minis so can’t really judge. If they are happy I’m happy. ah. time for my pils.

juiced
    Free Member

i have watched this again and think they have done a pretty good job. musr by hard sourcing decent stuff in india.

jools182
    Free Member

10/10 for resourcefulness

stay away from my car though

konabunny
    Free Member

“I am Aman and I am a car enthusiast,” he said, incredibly unenthusiastically.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Pimp My Ride………..’ is closed to new replies.