• This topic has 55 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by iainc.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • Pictures of your Birds….
  • iainc

Your Zero TR’s that is please 😀

Have just ordered one and am excited !

sirromj

Ok. What colour is yours? Don’t think I’ve already posted these pics here. Did you get to do the demo ride before you purchased?

Did 36 miles in two rides today. Just ultra tame XC unfortunately as didn’t have transport for the good stuff.

iainc

Nice pics ! Mine is candy blue, fairly basic spec, no demo as none nearby but researched the geo compared to my current bikes and had a chat with Ben at Bird on a few things, very helpful he was too !

joemmo
    Free Member

Wot no Aerises? Boo.

iainc

Any Birds are accepted 😀

hainman
    Free Member

Have ye joined the Owners page on FB

mark90
    Free Member

Any Birds are accepted

In that case, here’s a fine brace…

[url=https://flic.kr/p/21BHg4J]2017-11-18_06-52-30[/url]

I so want to replace my 26 hardtail with a TR, but apparently the family want a Christmas 😕

iainc

hainman, didn’t know there was one, will do so now 😀 Gotta link ?

joemmo
    Free Member

Here’s my One20 failing to blend into the natural environment.

joebristol

Love that blue colour the 120 comes in – would have loved my 145 in that colour (or the green that was out of stock at the time).

Still, I also love the orange luckily.

wibe
    Free Member

This is mine Zero TR. Had my first test run in the Swedish forests yesterday! Such a great bike!

iainc

^^^ can’t see image ?

charliew

A bike packing Bird!

wibe
    Free Member

Hers is the pic! Why is it impossible to get images to work!!!

wibe
    Free Member

Last try for a better pic!

malv173
    Free Member

[url=https://flic.kr/p/21FvTfa]Bird at wharncliffe crags[/url] by Gavin Williams, on Flickr

The best birthday present I have ever received! The bike is a beast! Unlike me. I’m more of a mouse. But it is a lot of fun riding this beautiful thing!

iainc

wibe – that looks great, very similar to the one I have coming I think, which forks ?

wibe
    Free Member

iainc it’s the yari RC fork. Drivetrain GX Eagle and SRAM DB5 brakes… so pleased so far

iainc

Lovely, I’ve gone Yari and candy blue with slx/xt and Reverb. Same wheels and new tyres as you i think

wibe
    Free Member

iainc I hope you get satisfied! Sounds like a great combo of components. I will invest in a reverb until next season. Today the snow is falling back here in Sweden

joemmo
    Free Member

Hej Wibe – this is a bit off topic but do you know of anywhere near Malmo where it is possible to hire a mountain bike and ride? I travel to Sweden quite often with my job and it would be cool to stay for a weekend and see some more of the country by bike. Cheers

wibe
    Free Member

joemmo: i am not from that part of Sweden but I managed to find http://bikefix.se/. It’s probably a couple of miles (Swedish) outside Malmo but you might get the bus there or rent a car to go there

hainman
    Free Member
    joemmo
    Free Member

Thanks Wibe, that looks like a good option. I’ll be in Sweden in January again so will see if I can get the time to visit.

tomaso
    Free Member

Just above Rossthwaite coming over from Wattendlath

uphillstruggle

Here’s my Aeris 120 getting it’s maiden outing at Caesar’s Camp today. First decent ride after picking it up from Bird HQ on Friday morning.

tdog
    Free Member

A bird, bloke and a happy ending, what’s more to love!

jayx2a
    Free Member

Anyone using the NX 1×11 on the TR as it would be all I could afford if I got one!

muttley109
    Free Member

Yep, I’ve got nx11. 18months abuse and it’s still going strong.

markshires
    Free Member

I might swell chip in with a picture of my bird, overlooking Ladybower a couple of weeks back.

Or maybe not can’t the image to work on my phone.

uphillstruggle

A repost of pics from my Aeris 120’s maiden voyage around Caesar’s Camp yesterday. Apparently my last ones fell foul of STW image posting curse…

joemmo
    Free Member

^^ Nice – though you’ve missed an opportunity to go full Hope with some orange headset spacers 🙂

uphillstruggle

joemmo: figured I’d save the money for a T5 to drive it to the trail centre in 😉

spacey

markshires
    Free Member

Try Again

Nope still nothing… Any one know why you can’t post an image from google images??? Anyway it’s here,
    Click Here if the above doesn’t work!

chiefgrooveguru

Looking unusually clean! That’s when it had a 140mm fork and Cane Creek Angleset. It now has 150mm up front and a zero stack Hope headset. And it predates the imploding Zee mech and replacement with an SLX.

joemmo
    Free Member

joemmo: figured I’d save the money for a T5 to drive it to the trail centre in

a wise choice. I do like the grey finish on the one20 and it does give you more scope for tarting up with a few colourful bits.

mark90
    Free Member

Never go #FullHope. A few little touches of colour keep it tasteful 🙂

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Cheifgrooveguru that is a tasty bike.

The lawn though….

Dango
    Free Member

Just built but not ridden

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Pictures of your Birds….’ is closed to new replies.