• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by hb70.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Phillips Wireless Headphones
  • hb70

I am tempted by these for the train, and for riding

Philips Bass+ SHB4385BK True Wireless Bluetooth Earphones with Mic, Big Bass, Stability Fin, Compact Charging Case – Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B074V1S554/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_H8GLCbYT7FATD

£100 down to £50. But realistically they will fall out if I use them to ride in won’t they? And if so is there a default budget sports headphone we are using at the moment?

drlex
    Free Member

Reviews aren’t encouraging.
    I bought these cheap BT ones 18 months ago and use them most days, riding with just one in. The seller I bought them from had a few more reviews, though!

I had strongly considered airpods, but just couldn’t bring myself to pay that much, and then risk dropping & breaking one when riding (or adding a retaining cord).

Cougar

is there a default budget sports headphone we are using at the moment?

Plantronics Backbeat Fit for me.

feed

Plantronics Backbeat Fit for me.

+1

Bit spendy but good

hb70

Thanks for advices. Will look at plantronics

footflaps

I bought these after a recommendation on here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B017I9CBPC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Pretty good for £18, sounds ok, battery lasts for many hours. Pretty impressed to be honest.

hb70

Just to finish this thread. I opted for Taotronics over ear wireless active noise cancelling for the train. £50 delivered on Amazon. Quite ludicrously lovely. Just running through my favourite tracks and hearing stuff for the first time. I am sure Sony and Bose equivalent sets are better, but 3x or 4x the price.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Phillips Wireless Headphones’ is closed to new replies.