Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 379 total)
  • personal tragedy – Its my turn now
  • BoardinBob

Very saddened to hear this. Thoughts are with you TJ

aide

Really sorry to hear that TJ, deepest sympathies, wish I was better with words

chakaping
    Free Member

Sorry for your loss.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Really sad to hear this, glad you managed to make the most of your time together. Such a shame for her life to be cut short just as you had so many plans for your retirement together

swavis

So sorry to read this TJ. My condolences to you

RustySpanner

So sorry man.

It was obvious from the way you’ve always spoken about her that you had a remarkable relationship.

Please look after yourself.

Love,
    Pete.

gecko76

So sorry TJ.

budgierider67

So sorry & saddened to hear this. My condolences TJ. Take care of yourself.

Burchy1
    Free Member

Sorry for your loss TJ.

I met you both once a long long time ago on a Sharki’s tour of the Quantocks. You guys were on the tandem and i remember thinking she was nuts to be a stoker on that, but it was obvious that you were the same type of nuts so it all worked perfectly.

ahsat

Really sorry to hear this; and well done for all the support and love you’ve given her over the last few weeks so she could live her last days on her terms. Look after yourself now.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Ah so sorry to read this TJ.

I’ve seen loads of your posts about the adventures you’ve done together and thought that you must’ve had a fantastic lifestyle and relationship. Not sure what else to say really….if you ever end up in Cheshire there’s an open door for you.

Harry_the_Spider

Sat here blinking stunned at the screen.

So sorry to hear of your loss.

Take care Fella.

chipps

So sorry to hear this TJ. Every time I move our tandem out the way (again), I remember a great weekend spent with the pair of you in the Dales. All the best from me and B.

5plusn8
    Free Member

Much love TJ, sorry to hear that and so sorry for your loss.

alanf
    Free Member

As horrible and painful as it must seem at the moment, at least you know those last weeks were spent on Mrs TJs terms, with the important people around to help. My condolences.

nbt

Oh buddy, I’m so sorry to hear this. Big hugs. I’m so glad you got to spend that time together

whitestone
    Free Member

Just shit.

I met yourself and Julie just once: in the middle of Fisherfield when you were handing out sweets to those smelly individuals partaking in the HT550. Thankyou.

Take care and try and remember the good times of which I’m sure there were many over that 42 years.

FB-ATB

So sorry this has happened.

Neil

hamishthecat
    Free Member

I’m so very sorry to hear this TJ – thoughts are with you.

Marcus

winston2005

So very sorry to hear of this news TJ.

Hope you can take some comfort that you where able to take care of Julie in the manner she asked for.
    As others have mentioned I have never met you, but I always enjoy reading your posts and your opinions.

Deepest Condolences
    Andrew

convert

Oh man – so so sorry to read that.

Well done to you, family and friends for making her last days go as she wished.

Look after yourself.

bazhall
    Free Member

I’m so sorry to hear this TJ, my thoughts are with you and your family.

mogrim

Sorry to hear this TJ, cancer is indeed a bitch. Take care of yourself.

jimdubleyou

Condolences to you TJ. Sounds like you did you best to make her final days as she’d want them to be.

grum
    Free Member

Everything I try to write sounds lame, but all the best from me to you and yours TJ, I can’t imagine how hard this must be. x

bearnecessities
    Free Member

So very sorry to read this, sweetly-written as it is.

Not sure what else to say. All the best to you.

Richard

Greybeard
    Free Member

I’m very sad to hear that, TJ. It would be a terrible loss at any time, but I know how you were both looking forward to enjoying your retirement together. I’m glad you were able to help her go peacefully.

cheburashka
    Free Member

Really sorry to hear that. Please take care of yourself.

Spin
    Free Member

Really sorry to hear that TJ, my thoughts are with you.

retro83
    Free Member

Sorry to hear that, condolences.

Clover

I’m so so sad to hear this. It was great meeting you both at the tandem weekend in the Dales a few years ago and I can hardly process this news. I was sure we’d have another fun weekend together with the crazy bikes in all our futures. My heart goes out to you.
    Beate

boblo
    Free Member

Aw that’s just shite TJ. I know they’re just platitudes, but all the best to you and yours. Tough times I’m sure.

kilo

Sorry for your loss TJ.

towzer

Thoughts are with you TJ

thegeneralist
    Free Member

So sorry to hear that. I was so inspired by your plans and thoughts for the future. Gutted that you are now having to do the next bit alone.
    Hope those 42 were as good as they looked from here.

Xxx

jimmy

Been following things on Facebook, TJ. Tis rubbish news and you have my deepest condolences.

You have, however, handled it amazingly well from what I’ve seen and she had the best few weeks that could be hoped for in the circumstances.

Take care of yourself.

Coyote
    Free Member

Sorry for your loss buddy.

Rona

I’m so terribly sorry to hear this. I’ll be thinking about you and wishing you strength.

reluctantjumper

Condolences TJ, hate reading threads like this. But seeing that you both had 42 years together and that you both and your friends strived to make the ending as good as you all could are things you should be rightly proud of.

dropoff

Very sorry to hear this, wish I could say something more meaningful.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 379 total)

The topic ‘personal tragedy – Its my turn now’ is closed to new replies.