Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Personal car leasing recommendations
  • Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend a personal car leasing company? Appreciate there are pros & cons, but it looks a solution for me at the moment. Thanks

jam-bo

Ling.

definitely Ling

how many times do I have to say ling for her to show up?

angeldust
    Free Member

It’s more common to look for the car you want (or type of car), then see which company is offering it, and at the best prices.

I’ve used central vehicle leasing many times, with no issues.  Usually very competitive.

Or there is Ling if you are brave enough.

CHB

definitely Lingcars.com, but only if you want a top of the range Octavia.

ferret
    Free Member

Actually I’d argue its better to not look for the car you want and focus more on budget, then see what meets that. Focusing on a model may not get you the best deal as a manufacturer may not be putting much support behind that model at the moment.  Have a look at the Pistonheads Lease Deals 5 thread for good deals.

Tallpaul
    Free Member

at the moment

Note that with personal contract hire, you are tied in to the term. There is no penalty free way out of it if, for any reason, you no longer want the car. The penalty varies but as an example VW Financial Servicies will charge 55% of the outstanding monthly payments.

angeldust
    Free Member

definitely <span class=”skimlinks-unlinked”>Lingcars.com</span>, but only if you want a top of the range Octavia.

Think it was a superb?

angeldust
    Free Member

Actually I’d argue its better to not look for the car you want and focus more on budget, then see what meets that.

Yes, as long as you don’t end up with a 2 seater convertible because it was a bargain, when you really needed a Berlingo 🙂

franksinatra

Think it was a superb?

Yep, utterly superb thread.

matt_outandabout

I can recommend a company, but my fee is £500+vat.

angeldust
    Free Member

Yep, utterly superb thread.

Yes, and it escalated in quite a Rapid manner

richardkennerley

I use Leden group a couple of times a few years ago. No issues, everything just worked as it should. Can’t say they are better/worse than any other company, they just had the best price on the card I wanted at the time

Cougar

I went with Simpsons Skoda in Preston last year.  Vastly cheaper than anything else I could find in the same class.  Though not much use if you want something other than a Skoda!

https://www.simpsonsskoda.co.uk/pch-offers/

It’s not obvious but the deals on the page are examples – they’re completely flexible on terms (eg, if you wanted a longer term or to pay more / less up front).

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Personal car leasing recommendations’ is closed to new replies.