Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • People with BT vision can you check something
  • carbon337
    Free Member

I’m taking part in a new trial for a new operating system as an employee. Received a new black box but can’t directly enter a channel number in using remote. I could on my old silver box.

Just to rule out if everyone has this first before I call the trial fault number.

So all I need is for someone to test typing 3 or 4 or 5 something like that an tell me if it changes to that channel

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

I have the black vision box and just tried 1 and 5, straight to the channel

Not too chuffed that vile Eastenders came on though and can assure you the off button works fine too

sc-xc

I have a well old box (silver) that works by just typing in the numbers.

Shame the remote died, then the replacement died. I can’t really moan though, as I am also lucky enough to work for BT so get it free.

carbon337
    Free Member

Might have a spare if you need sx-xc. Get yourself on our intranet on the cardinal trial and you’ll get a new box.

What area are you in? I’m in Operate for my sins.

sc-xc

GS… Living the dream 😀

carbon337
    Free Member

I was there but got moved to I&D then operate and now talks about going back to GS. Bloody madness.

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Not free though is it, actual cost was a pound plus the loss of yearly free shares

stufield
    Free Member

GS – haven’t ever taken advantage of this, any point if you can’t get freeview?

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Can get freeview via BT Vision, we always have done although the film rental is crap especially when it hangs
    Had to get new powerline adapters too when they deemed the old ones to be unsafe

Don’t get me started on the free broadband, signed up for infinity and then tried to do me for 130 quid to move the internal wiring
    Useless engineer commed the job instead of delaying it when I decided against paying up and then lost BB for ten days. Final straw was the 30 quid added to the bill for ceasing the BB service to go onto Infinity

In my 37th year at BT and never known the customer service to be so bad, the off shore call centres are their biggest mistake and show no sign of changing the policy

sc-xc

^ We are moving a few hundred retail jobs to West Brom – it is my understanding that these are coming back from offshore?

sc-xc

Carbon, just looking on the intranet… How do I find this trial? Cheers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘People with BT vision can you check something’ is closed to new replies.