Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • PC Help
  • PrinceJohn

Can anyone tell me if it’s possible on PC (windows 7) to display all files in a folder when saving an item of a different format? ie folder contains both .doc & .xls files, but when saving an .xls files only displays those, & not the .doc files?

Cougar

Save as / all files.

verses

Where it says “File name” and “Numbers.xlsx” is written, you should be able to change it to say *.* and press enter.

PrinceJohn

Where it says “File name” and “Numbers.xlsx” is written, you should be able to change it to say *.* and press enter.

That doesn’t work. It’s using adobe illustrator, if I set to ai files it’ll show illustrator files, set to save as pdf it’ll show pdf files but not everything.

Cougar

One of these days I’ll get around to writing a “how to ask questions” guide, then I can retire my Computer/Telepathy Interface.

Why would you want to do that, anyway?

PrinceJohn

Because I often save files in a different format, but want to know what the other files I’ve saved are called. It’s something that I have done for years using a mac & another thing I find limiting about using a PC.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PC Help’ is closed to new replies.