Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • PAYG phones fed up with orange where should i go?
  • gohan
    Free Member

just wondering who uses what network and what you think to the charges? tempted to go back to O2 but ive been told good things about vodaphone recently, whats the STW view?

steve-g
    Free Member

I think if you know someone who is on O2 they can go online and request 4 free sims, and they should work in your orange phone without any unlocking.

Means no more orange wednesdays tho

Coyote
    Free Member

Vodafone are probably the best coverage and have some good deals on handsets at the moment. However they don't seem to have any good deals on texts, i.e. it's 10p per text whereas T-Mobile have some decent price plans.

Terrydactyl

I am with Orange at the moment with a company number but I am fitting a dual sim card holder to my phone and I want to fit an O2 sim (better/alternative) coverage to keep my work and non-work separate. the dual sim card holder is coming from Simore

Not sure about unlocking to get O2 on my phone? O2 will be PAYG.

dooosuk
    Free Member

You could check out Tesco…they seem to be reasonably cheap and match or better whatever you top up every month.

They use the O2 network as well so coverage is good.

ebygomm
    Free Member

More than happy with O2 PAYG, think I've had it about 3 years now.

I top up 10 pound every month so I get unlimited free texts, then use 7.50 of that for unlimited internet. Leaves me with a few quid to make the few calls I need, plus I get 10% again of what I top up, and a random special thing after I top up each month – e.g. this month I've got half price calls all week, no problems with coverage, often have it where others don't although this is partly my phone, I get a signal often when my boyfriend doesn't and he's on o2 also.

mountaincarrot
    Free Member

Asda mobile uses vodafone, and very cheap data charges if that interests you.. (it was 20p/Meg last time I looked when we got a SIM for Mrs Mc)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘PAYG phones fed up with orange where should i go?’ is closed to new replies.