• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by nixie.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Park TS-2(.2,.4 etc) users
  • nixie

My stand is missing two of its adjusters. Could someone with a park Ts2(.2,.4 etc) please check the length and thread size of the caliper and caliper arm adjusters. I’ve been told M10 but an M10 did not seem to fit.

frogstomp

Don’t have mine to hand to measure, but thought I’d say that you can get most replacement parts for the stands and usually reasonably priced – e.g. arm adjuster

doomanic

Given that Park Tool are American it’s quite likely that it’s an imperial thread. Possibly 3/8-16 UNC.

nixie

Yeah I can get the parts but some need to be ordered from the US which takes a good few weeks.

I think imperial is a good shout, the only imperial bolts I have are seatbelt mounts. Will try one of those as it’s about the right size.

nixie

Well seat belt mount bolt is too big, hopefully neighbour has a 3/8-16 UNC to try.

Aidy
    Free Member

On my 2.2, it measures ~9.3mm outside thread diameter.

btw, Park Tool have always been really helpful whenever I’ve emailed them.

nixie

Perfect, thank you.

sillyoldman

Your LBS may be able to order spare parts from Madison once you have part no info from Park.

nixie

They could. I have the part numbers and have been in contact with Madison. 2 bits need to come from the US which is about 6 weeks delivery. I’d like to use the stand in the meantime.

Edit park tool publish all the part numbers which makes things easier.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM