Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • PANIC!!!!
  • Bazz

IMG_20240501_135656

Just back from my weekly supermarket shop and saw this, why hasn’t marshall law been declared? Should the Royal navy be allowed to engage in high seas piracy to secure supplies?

I think I may need a bit of a lie downm

Yak

Yeah, this was forewarned in Feb due to the Red Sea trade route.

Best have a brew and a sit down.

tjagain

at the disco?

DickBarton

Buy some green tea and leave it in a dark place for it to ripen into black tea…or just.leave the bag in for longer so it steeps and turns into black tea!

kayak23

Burn down the disco!

funkmasterp

looks like you’ll be tea-total for a bit

Caher

I can live without most things but tea is not one of them.

Bought 1040 bags of Yorkshire tea for £19.99 last year off the big river, now it’s £35.

mattyfez

I hear that it’s quite cheap if you buy it from China 🙂

Yorkshire tea on the other hand is expensive as the growers have to compete with the pheasent farmers.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I had high hopes for for puns in this thread, but with not long to go until nine in the afternoon it’s sadly lacking in pop punk references. Much as I enjoy a cuppa though, lying is the best fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off, but it’s better if you do. Best put the kettle on before I write sins not tragedies.

zomg

Bought 1040 bags of Yorkshire tea for £19.99 last year off the big river, now it’s £35.

Had they no Barry’s? Desperate.

paddy0091
    Free Member

Drink Aldi or Lidl gold. The most superior tea available.

garage-dweller

Don’t Panic

Simply grab your towel and have a drink that tastes almost but not quite exactly unlike tea instead.

Steelfreak
    Free Member

I’ve never understood the popularity of tea.

Whenever I’ve tried it the flavour remains me of what I imagine the run-off from a compost heap would taste like.

(True panic would ensue if supplies of Arabica coffee beans were threatened…)

ransos
    Free Member

I’ve never understood the popularity of tea

This says nothing to me about my life.

jimster01

Hopefully you will be able to source a supply of tea, may not be your first choice, however you can source tea.

Can’t really say alot more, I require 18 cups a day to survive and I will drink any brand of tea.

submarined
    Free Member

@thisisnotaspoon Good, good. Now we’re making some progress. But I fear that this is just a prologue.

didnthurt

Yep, would give up alcohol, biscuits, cake and coffee ahead of tea. Nothing like a nice sit down and a cuppa (god I sound old!)

robertajobb

Thank goodness I got a job lot of Twinings Assam a week back in Sainsbury’s on offer.

Drac

Just ask them not to add milk.

ernielynch

I think Liz Truss identify the problem a little while back – we are selling our tea to China.

reeksy

looks like you’ll be tea-total for a bit

Tea no-tal more like.

I’m (s)mug, I drink tea grown domestically.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.