Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Panasonic Viera TV remote question
  • gribble
    Free Member

Hi, not sure if they even do Viera range any more, but we have an old tx-26lxd52 model.

Remote is kaput. Do you know if this will work with Panasonic TV Viera remotes will work on this? Want to order a new one online. TV is from 2005, so from a time when 26 in bikes were seen as god’s honest bikes.

pk13

Universal remote or reprogram a sky tv remote for volume on/off etc

redstripe
    Free Member

I lost ours for a tx model about that age and bought another off ebay for a tenner (just put model number in search)

Cougar

You’ll be able to get a basic “one for all” programmable remote for a tenth of the price of a branded one, which will be guaranteed to work.

Do you not have any other remotes in the house (Sky / DVD / VCR / etc) which you can bang in a code to make them control other devices? Most of mine could do that over a decade ago.

matthewjb
    Free Member

As others have said, can you program something else.

We have a Viera of about the same age. The Sky remote does volume, on/off and changing the inputs. Nothing else needed.

gribble
    Free Member

Thanks all. No sky remote, only have freesat and freeview, but no sky. Just had a look on google and have ordered a newer Panasonic remote. They work with the old models and don’t look so dated. Went for this option having had bad experience with programable remote controls. I also have an Yamaha sound bar that has a Viera link, so wanted something that could work with that if possible.

Thanks for the help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Panasonic Viera TV remote question’ is closed to new replies.