Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • P7 Pro – sliding dropouts
  • SiB
    Free Member

Considering buying p7 pro but have read problems with sliding dropouts…… ……anyone had any problems with them?

Pros and cons of the P7 pro? Any info appreciated as need this purchase to last!

specializedneeds

I believe the dropouts are now thicker.

lovell
    Free Member

They had a problem with the 08 ones moving but modified them mid season I think?New ones are all sorted. I have a geared and single speed P7 which I use for a bit of everything, great all round bike.

waihiboy
    Free Member

nothing wrong here, i heard the problem has been sorted, great bike, love it.

its got me through the winter and the recent snow, recently put some 140mm Vans on it after have 100mm rebas transformed the bike. bought it in september last year.

SiB
    Free Member

Anyone know the weight as heard a tad on the heavier side…….but apparently such a good ride that this really doesnt come in to play?

waihiboy
    Free Member

dont know the exact weight im afraid but it is heavy’ish…. but then again i came from a Giant Anthem.

i dont mind the weight as its great fun to ride, you do notice the steel springyness especially after riding my old Kona alu hardtail.

the frame is alot sleeker in real life aswell, photo’s dont do it justice

this was it built up day 1

waihiboy
    Free Member

^ medium frame 17.5

SiB
    Free Member

Waihiboy – I hope thats frame size and not kg’s??!

waihiboy
    Free Member

😛 frame size!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘P7 Pro – sliding dropouts’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM