Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • On-One Other Doofer any good?
  • Earl
    Free Member

Much better than the std doofer?

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

OK as long as you don't have much slack to take up and ,mine has gone a bit noisy which i'd probably sort out if I rode my SS more. I'd stick with the standard one.

Earl
    Free Member

i've got a std doofer and the chain keeps catching on the guide loop attached to the jockey wheel – hence looking for something else.

epicsteve
    Free Member

I've got both of the doofers and found the other doofer (which pushes the chain up) much better than the standard one.

Bimbler
    Free Member

I've got both of the doofers and found the other doofer (which pushes the chain up) much better than the standard one.

Other way round for me.

i've got a std doofer and the chain keeps catching on the guide loop attached to the jockey wheel – hence looking for something else.

Me too, I just took the loop thing off – works fine – it's only come off once in two years -although my SS is just used for riding around on rather than anything more 'core

Burchy1
    Free Member

Other way round for me.

Me too, the slot cut into the other doofer doesnt allow enough movement for me to use it as a 'push up' tensioner, and since bending it a little it works fine as a 'push down' one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘On-One Other Doofer any good?’ is closed to new replies.