Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • On-One Inbred or Pipedream Sirius?
  • Wiksey
    Free Member

Just before Christmas I was gutted to find that I had cracked the frame on my trusty Kona. After careful consideration of my finances and some head scratching Iíve decided to go for a cheep steel frame (under £200) to transfer across all the bits from my dead Kona.
    Iíve narrowed it down to two contenders which have both been favourites on here over the years so can anyone help me choose between an On-One Geared Inbred and a Pipedream Sirius.
    At 6í3î Iím be looking at the 20î Inbred or 19î Sirius as the Kona was a 20î and was spot on whereas my 19î Merlin is a tad small.
    Any comments, pointers, pictures or alternatives I might not have heard of would be appreciated (I would have looked through the archives butÖ.)
    Also where do you get full length XTR gear cable outers from?

Cheers
    Wiksey

Tiboy

how about a Ti frame for £250, got a 20″ airborne lancaster for sale, nicer feel than steel, and never rust etc.

Wiksey
    Free Member

Tiboy, that is tempting, very tempting in fact.
    Can I have a few more details (what travel fork is it for, why are you selling, what condition is it in, how old is it, where in the country are you etc.) and pics please to “wiksey AT hotmail DOT co DOT uk”

Cheers
    Wiksey

Wiksey
    Free Member

Any night-crawlers got owt to add?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘On-One Inbred or Pipedream Sirius?’ is closed to new replies.