Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • on-one delivery?
  • big-chief-96
    Free Member

hi,

ive been waiting since the 10th of feb now for my frame and bars to turn up had to spend £40 hire fee because the frame didnt turn up in time i know im not the fastest at posting but surley there should be somthing? when my brothers frame came it was in nextdoors shed (0.2miles away?)

?how long do they normaly take to deliver?

yunki
    Free Member

mine arrived about a week ago.. it was a day late but that wasn't too much to worry about..
    I'm having trouble getting a reply to my emails from on-one at the moment though..

MrTall
    Free Member

My Inbred 29er came the day after i ordered it. They also answered my questions over the phone no problem at all.

mboy
    Free Member

My Inbred 29er came the day after i ordered it.

Mine too

Though that was the first time anything I've ever ordered from On One has arrived quickly…

What frame did you order? Was it shown as "in stock" on their website?

I'm having trouble getting a reply to my emails from on-one at the moment though..

LOL, even when Brant was there email replys were tardy (think 7-10 days), since he left? How long is a piece of string? 🙄

RING THEM, they do pick up the phone and someone can usually help.

Certainly their customer service leaves a lot to be desired still, but their products and prices, are in general, very good.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Their courier is pants. DPH is it?

I was waiting for my frame for a few days and saw the delivery van go past our office on a number of occasions (DPH?) and eventually got On One involved in the hunt for my frame with the courier.

on One were very helpful and the courier "found" the frame in their Manchester depot where it had been "lost" for three days (it was on a next day service).

I arranged to collect it and the place was a mess. I walked in an waited next to two workers who were having a chat and expected them to finish their conversation and then turn to me and ask if they could help. Instead they finished their conversation and turned and walked away. At that point I just started having a look around myself and if I'd have seen it I was going to take it! but the place was such a mess it was unbelievable.

After 5 minutes of me searching a man came out and asked what I was doing so i told him. We found the frame, under a pile of other boxes, I signed for it and left by walking right past security without anyone asking me if I'd just nicked the box or what….

I emailed On One to tell them their courier was crap and find another one.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

i recently emailed them about a bent mech hanger and their first reply seemed to be an auto-reply saying they were in the middle of moving warehoues and asked for my patience (they got back to me quickly a few times and were very supportive).

Maybe they are still mid-move?

thomthumb
    Free Member

dpd – can't tell you where the depot is or when it is open! clearly the whole operation is set up for you to pay extra for the timed delivery!

coolhandluke
    Free Member

manchester Depot is in Urlam

br
    Free Member

Ordered Thursday morning, note through door this morning to tell me I'd missed the Post Man…

Always very good for me.

warpcow
    Free Member

Orderer Monday, arrived Thursday (including headset fitting). To Sweden! They had fitted the headset upside down though 👿 Apparently it's purely cosmetic, but looks pants.

Stevoisonone
    Free Member

If you are getting bad customer service, please contact us on the phone 01709 38 6666 or email info@on-one.co.uk … We try to resolve any issues that arise. We need to hear about issues to improve our service. We have a temporary email address at the moment posted on our site.

Chipbutty
    Free Member

I ordered a Choc Brown 456 last friday. My frame arrived on the Tuesday, but on opening the box I found they'd sent me a Pink 456!!! As nice as it looked, I wanted the brown frame. A quick call to them at 4.30pm on the Tues and they promised Id have my Choc frame with headset fitted on the Thursday. True to there word, it arrived by courier on thursday morning. The lass I spoke to on the phone was great, and couldnt do enough to get it sorted. Always worth a quick phone call.

daveplanetx
    Free Member

We had a major crisis today that resulted in losing both the website domain and all emails – pretty close to a catastrophe that thankfully Brant resolved for us – so cheers for that Brant .

Our customer service standard on email response we are trying to get to is same day response to emails received before 3 , I think this is happening most days but we are in the process of a brand new systems and web implementation that goes live April 1st – when this is in our backend systems will be much more robust and functional – some of our issues right now are due to a system that isnt fit for purpose , and we are limping along .

The warehouse move is completed now so thats no excuse .

As for despatch our current target that we are hitting is all orders received before 3pm despatch same day , except of course custom bike builds , and some stock is located at the old doncaster warehouse so that adds a day .

Couriers are an issue were still trying to solve – DPD are trialling a new "delivery slot notification system" that doesnt seem to be supersmooth yet .

Sending pink 456 frames instead of chocolate ones , when an order is supposedly checked by 3 people is mind blowingly silly and just down right rubbish – we will try to rectify these lulus as quickly and painlessly as possible .

larrythelathe
    Free Member

DPD are shocking maybe someone at on-one should try being a recipient and out during the day of a parcel from DPD. it impossible to talk to a human unless your the account holder. i had a Ti 456 delivered sort of by them (i love the bike) after i finally drove 40 miles to get it from the DPD warehouse, i for one would happily pay extra for a non DPD service.

guy in my office also had same trouble.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

I'm picking up an On One summer season frame tomorrow from my local DPD depot 😀

They tried to deliver a couple of times so I went online as indicated to arrange to collect instead at a time suitable to me. Their website was a vit confusing to say the least but I got there in the end, here's hoping the frame is there tomorrow and i can get it built up 🙂

Oh, also I forgot to check what size seat clamp and seatpost I need, couldn't find it on the website. I know it's incredibly lazy but can anyone tell me?

thomthumb
    Free Member

29.8/30mm clamp

27.2 seatpost.

🙂

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Cheers thomthumb! 🙂

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I've had two frames delivered in the last three years and both were delivered in about three days from payment. The first frame I bought had been damaged in transit at some point, I phoned them up, they asked me to return it, it was replaced immediately. So, all my experiences have been good and quick.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘on-one delivery?’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM