Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • OMG!!!! It's not quite Cliff Richard's 'Living Doll'
  • rogerthecat
    Free Member

TV just got weird – people wearing latex suits and having fun to a field full of steroid fuelled blokes beating the Shit out of one another, America, it’s a funny old place.

bruneep

What do we reckon this is in fact Sylvester Stallone and not his mum?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

It’s only a matter of time before someone steps too close to a BBQ in one and burns more than a sausage!!

CountZero

Aaaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhh! Bruneep, I’m sending you the bill for the extensive therapy I’m going to need after innocently scrolling down to that photo.
    Quick someone, where’s the nearest supplier of MindBleach™ © ®?

zippykona

Niiiiiice.

unovolo
    Free Member

WTF just googled that “Dollspride” website my god theres some freaky sh!t on there.

On another note is this just a man thing, you never seem to see programs where women are wearing a full man suit and mask.

I didn’t get to see the program yet but I’m wondering why a bloke would go down this route as opposed to just being a transsexual.

Think I’ll go back to watching “The One show”

zippykona

Back in the 90s there was similar programme on 4 .
    Amongst other things the man had a bit of string tied around his wotsit and attached to his knee so he couldn’t stand up fully. He then donned a dog suit and his wife would take him for walks. They showed her throwing sticks for him which he would happily retrieve.
    When they got home he would go in his kennel and eat dog food.
    There were other escapades they would go on that involved cling film and abandoned factories.
    Ps let’s not forget “I married the Berlin Wall.”
    It’s not only men that are ,shall we say,different.

CountZero

Thanks for that, zippy! 😯
    Once seen, never forgotten.

DezB
    Free Member

Is that the same programme that introduced the cheese grater as a sexual item? Certainly was an eye-opener that.

franksinatra

I just couldn’t get over the fact that the masks were so rubbish. Patrick Swayze wore a more realistic mask in Point Break! The body suits, under clothes, begins to make sense if you are transexual, but those masks were cheap and downright scary

DezB
    Free Member

According to the manufacturer bloke “some of them” want to look like ugly hags 😆

bikebouy
    Free Member

Thanks for the update on the programme folks, glad I missed it.. on purpose 😉

You watched it..

Remind me never to ride out with you lot yeah.. 😆

scuttler

Ah tell thee

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘OMG!!!! It's not quite Cliff Richard's 'Living Doll'’ is closed to new replies.