Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Old dog and new puppy
  • sandwicheater

Lost our dog over Christmas, hardest decision i’ve had to make putting her down and first time my wife’s seen me cry, rubbish, I’ll miss you old girl;

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2gzZqN2]Bramble[/url] by Phil Dalton, on Flickr

But role on to last week and this little thing comes along, meet Pepper (though I’m calling her Steve when no ones looking);

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2gA11rL]Pepper[/url] by Phil Dalton, on Flickr

Breeder has been rubbish to say the least so not got off to the best starts but I reckon she’ll be grand. Same Lab/Springer cross as Bramble was.

sandwicheater

Damn it!

EDIT: Never mind.

wallop

OHMYGOSH

rOcKeTdOg

too cute!

senorj

Like .

myti
    Free Member

Awww to old and new. Dreading the day i have to go through that with my girl labby.

Sandwich

OP has picture of puppy and balance has been achieved. Looks lovely.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Steve McQueen!

csb

It’s cute but I don’t get how people who clearly love their pets can justify supporting the breeding industry, especially when there are so many pets needing rehoming.

franksinatra

It’s cute but I don’t get how people who clearly love their pets can justify supporting the breeding industry, especially when there are so many pets needing rehoming.

Not all breeders are part of an industry.

Lovely looking pup, congratulations!

sandwicheater

Cheers guys.

We did look at adopting but most we liked came with the caveat ‘keep away from small children’ and what with having loads of these small things opted for puppy and well, you Know, PUPPY!!!!

She’s now curled up in my office after taking a massive dump in the reception, lovely!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Old dog and new puppy’ is closed to new replies.