• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Duc.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • off to cannock for the first time this weekend, anyone else? pics vids etc pls
  • timdrayton
    Free Member

any vids or pics, popping up with a mate, i'll be the little hobbit fussing about at the top of anything difficult…..

poisonspider
    Free Member

Check out linky at

mountainbikerides.co.uk

For some helmet cam footage of Follow the Dog route.

Plus there's a load of pics in the photos section (can't get link to work but the site is easy to navigate)

EDIT: They're under the 'photographs/Local rides/cannock chase' section

cb

Me too…tho have been before 'pre-monkey'! Do a search as there were some pretty useful vids of the new stuff a week or two ago

Duc
    Free Member

Tim

I'm off up there early doors on Saturday if you need a lift

timdrayton
    Free Member

cheers for the offer duc, but i am designated driver with me and a mate i think, we're aiming to arrive about 10am sat morning

i'll be on an enigma ht with far too much hope colour cordination, say howdi if you see us?

edit

sorry andy! didnt recognise your login, how are you doing? are you taking the softtail?

Duc
    Free Member

I am indeed – contrary to popular belief there is no need for a downhill rig and armour at Cannock on the Birches valley side 😆 although I've not ridden the Monkey yet.
    (This is probably the point where I get shot down in flames)

scruff
    Free Member

(This is probably the point where I get shot down in flames)

No, but what you really do need is a stupid clown bike with a big gay wheel at the front and little wheel at the back and just 1 gay gear. Or an 8inch All-Mountain Rig and full facer.

Duc
    Free Member

Awww no does that mean I have the wrong bike?
    Will I not be ok with my clown bike with 2 big gay wheels and a funny softail thingy ?
    (and don't start about permits!)

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

You'll be needing a permit.

funkynick

Glad to hear everyone is going Saturday… I'm going to play on the Monkey Trail for the first time on Sunday morning…

:o)

Duc
    Free Member

I'm not sure I'm truly going Saturday though – the only way I could get a pass agreed was if I left the house before 6 am to get there.

Thats closer to Friday night riding!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘off to cannock for the first time this weekend, anyone else? pics vids etc pls’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM