Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Not getting full travel on Lyrik Ultimate 160mm, ideas?
  • scaredypants

Have you done the ziptie under the top seals thing ?
    Mine had quite a lot of air in there and was riding like a dog – wish I’d checked sooner as I was on a fortnight’s holiday at the time

steamtb

I’m glad they feel better but something does sound a bit odd with the forks. I have the 160 ultimate, weigh 72 kg and run 80 psi with one token, 5 clicks of LSC and pretty fast rebound. They feel ridiculously plush and I only get near full travel if it’s a nose heavy, 8ft plus drop… something like 50 shades of black only used about 80% of travel. 🙂

Worth noting, these forks went back under warranty as both LSC / HSC were borked and they felt a bit harsh prior to that. They should be a plush fork.

spaniardclimber
    Free Member

@scaredypants I tried but hit something hard and the zip tie didn’t go all the way through, but that usually happens when there’s a leak in the air spring, I removed all the air and the fork got full travel.

@steamtb
    How did you measure your psi? There can be loads of variation from pump to pump.
    Also how did you manage the warranty? My Lyrik came on a Norco Sight which I bought from Evans, and I don’t really trust them to check it. I was thinking on sending it to TfTuned for a full service and ask them to check if everything is ok. Alernatively is there a way I can check the damping is working correctly by removing it?

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.