Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Not a stealth retro ad (advice please)
  • Superficial
    Free Member

Hi,

I’ve got an old MTB I want rid of. I’m not going to give details but it’s a low grade GT from the 90s. It’s all in working order and has been used very sparingly (it’s still on the original tyres…). I would like a bit of cash and minimal hassle.

Ebay?
    Facebook?
    Gumtree?
    The classified on here?

TIA

kayla1
    Free Member

Ebay it and offer to post, you’ll get loads more interest that way. Gumtree if you must and FB as an absolute bottom-of-the-barrel-can’t-feed-the-cat-and-the-leccy’s-run-out last resort.

edit- Pink Bike’s good too.

edited again- I used to use the classifieds on here but it’s a PITA now.

Bez

I find this site least hassle, but since the classifieds changed I’ve had nothing but tumbleweed via that route… however if I drop something into a forum thread it works much better.

So, er… I’d suggest a stealth ad on here.

Failing that, eBay is low hassle when it works out (which is almost always) but a massive pain in the salad when it doesn’t, and you’ll have to post.

If it’s a 1991 Timberline in a massive size then the stealth ad’s already working, drop me a line 😀

kayla1
    Free Member

Gaaagh! I was hoping for a medium 1992 Outpost in orange with blue splattery bits.

Thread hijack- I’ve got a medium 1996 Bravado if anyone used to have one of those and wants to revisit their youth #WTFwasIthinking #passtheStanton

trumpton
    Free Member

post it for sale on retrobikes too.

ctk
    Free Member

If you are willing to post ebay. If not retrobike worth a try or gumtree

finbar
    Free Member

Kayla – I always sort of wanted a Bravado… how much 😀 ?

I had a ’94 GT Outpost in orange with blue splatter – my first ever ‘proper’ MTB… I was always a bit jealous of My friend Gareth’s Karakoram in white and blue though – the spec on the Outpost really was gash.

Superficial
    Free Member

medium 1992 Outpost in orange

Hmmm, good guess. Wrong year, though, I’m afraid. Anyway, here it is!

https://tinyurl.com/y3zpnpk7

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Not a stealth retro ad (advice please)’ is closed to new replies.