Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • North West: Project Management / Engineering Jobs or Agencies?
  • shavedmylegsonce
    Free Member

Hi, I’ve around here for some years but have taken the liberty of going undercover for fear of the one or two people I work with (who also occasionally frequent this place) spotting this.

I recognise this perhaps isn’t the best time to be looking for a new job but for the sake of a long distance relationship I think it’s about time I looked to move to the North West.

I have 3 years of experience in Oil & Gas Project Engineering, primarily power generation. Before that I worked in an unrelated but professional field in which I have two degrees (recession bites)

Can anyone point me in the direction of worthwhile Engineering agencies or perhaps companies looking to hire PM’s/PE’s in the North West.

All help appreciated.

samuri
    Free Member

Any of these look ok fella?
    https://sjobs.brassring.com/2057/ASP/TG/cim_searchresults.asp?ref=99201214141&SID=^WI_slp_rhc_iRC3YOIpQAlglL6OKgY2e2qGd552/M2m5r6tReOOp66s/H43gEOaGzkMODc35

Good company to work for. UU provide life unlike the evil power companies you’re used to. 😉 But UU are in the power game now anyway, they have lots and lots of poo, and poo means power nowdays.

Send me an email and I may be able to help. Email in profile.

iain1775
    Free Member

Iberdrola (Scottish Power) recruiting heavily for project managers, in the electricity transmission and distribution sector had a few inquiries myself through agencies on linked in (Huxley Associates are one I can remember will try to remember others) but I have no interest in working for them (currently one of our clients)
    They have offices in north west such as Prenton on the wirral
    With your background you should walk straight in and show most of them up 😉

adrec
    Free Member

Have you tried sending your cv to a few aerospace companies? I’m talkin the job shops ie assystem, hyde, morsons, faber etc? Bit of a boom in the aerospace sector at the mo.

paulo123
    Free Member

I work in Oil & Gas in the nw, our company has been recruiting massively over the last 2years, we have vacancies. Drop me an email if you want more info.

lodious
    Free Member

NES have a decent reputation as an engineering agency, not worked in the NW for a while, but there is lots of work out there.

shavedmylegsonce
    Free Member

Genuine thanks to everyone who got back, I’ll follow each link/idea and will contact those above.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘North West: Project Management / Engineering Jobs or Agencies?’ is closed to new replies.