Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Non-bike bikey shoes
  • jimmy

My trusty poair of FiveTen Dirtbags (low) are on their way out but no longer made. Can’t find anything I like to replace them and the reason I like them are the rounded tow box for my wide toes, rather than slim / pointy like most others appear to be.

Any suggestions?

scotroutes

Have you seen FGF today?

ton

dirtbags are still available on crc. ascents are a nice comfy option.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

I have also been mourning the loss of the Dirtbag low. The soles are going in mine but they are so comfy I use them as carpet slippers in the house.
    I also have a pair of Sleuth’s which are pretty close to the Dirtbags.

I just got a spanky new pair Freeride Canvas for the summer, which are lovely, but obviously a lot heavier than the Dirtbags.. I have had my original Freerides for around 6 years now, still no sign of them giving up

nedrapier

I have also been mourning the loss of the Dirtbag low

Me and all. Newest pair for riding to work and casual shoeing, older pair for mtbing, 2 older pairs with ripped through soles for gardening. tube of shoe goo waiting to sort those out. Annoying, because the suede upper is in great shape on the older pairs.

nedrapier

I have also been mourning the loss of the Dirtbag low

Me and all. Newest pair for riding to work and casual shoeing, older pair for mtbing, 2 older pairs with ripped through soles for gardening – tube of shoe goo waiting to sort those out. Annoying, because the suede upper is in great shape on the older pairs.

jimmy

Good, so not just me then.

dirtbags are still available on crc

Aye, but only the mid(-height, or ankle) version.

scotroutes – Member

Have you seen FGF today?

Yes, which reminded me I need some nice new shoes 🙂

jimmy

I like to come back to these things – I just took delivery of 5:10 Sleuths, which seem a worthy replacement of the dirtbags.

footflaps

Merrel do a good selection, I’m wearing these at the minute…

rossburton
    Free Member

The Sleuth and Spitfires are both great. Loving the orange and grey Spitfires, and I found some bright lime green laces to pimp up the grey Sleuths…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Non-bike bikey shoes’ is closed to new replies.