Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Nokia Sports tracker. Anyone use it instead of the Garmin / Polar kit?
  • Ti29er
    Free Member

HERE

Nokia Sports Tracker is a GPS-based activity tracker that runs on compatible Nokia mobile devices. Information such as speed, distance, and time are automatically stored in your training diary

Sounds interesting.
    Anyone use it?

Andy-W
    Free Member

been using it for about a year now for all my rides,skiing and walking

its free and its great !!

rs
    Free Member

used to use it, now trying out endomondo.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Using it on my E71, excellent free software

druidh
    Free Member

I prefer to export my Sportstracker files to GPX and then use SportTracks as an ongoing record.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

brilliant free thing, get over 5hrs on a fully charged battery and then upload to web. Links any pics you took too

trail_rat
    Free Member

use sport tracks over my Garmin – only problem is it doesnt give cumulative height gained unless im mistaken – it does give you a graph so you can get a very good estimate of it !

on my e71 it lasts about 14 hours

Sidney
    Free Member

I use it, bloody awesome!

I discovered it on my N95 and was mortified when I upgraded to an N97 and found it didn't have an official version of sportstracker released. Managed to find a verion that worked though.

The altitude could do with being more accurate. Also, Nokia only released a heart rate monitor bundled with the sporty N79.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Does what it says on the tin.

simonm
    Free Member

I used it to record the top speed of 305 Km/h ! But I use it all the time on night rides etc to record the route. good program for free, the live update option looks fun to do some time.

The-Badger
    Free Member

yep – its great for a free piece of software. I used it mostly for running for time/distance average speed etc via My nokia E71.

simonm
    Free Member

er, I missed a key point of my post.. I used it to record a top speed of 305 Km/h – on the high speed train from Bussan to Soel in Korea.. sentence makes a lot more sense like that 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Nokia Sports tracker. Anyone use it instead of the Garmin / Polar kit?’ is closed to new replies.