Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • No more air Pikes?
  • CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Although Pike Air U-turns are shown on the Rockshox website, seems like all you can get currently are coil Pikes. Have they decided that Pikes will be coil, and Revs will be air? Anyone heard anything about this

john_l
    Free Member

Yes – been through all this myself over the last couple of days as I’ve been after some air Pikes. In the end All Terrain, who I was trying to buy some air Pikes from, spoke to Fishers who confirmed.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Hmm. You would think they would have made a statement so people know what products they are selling, rather than relying on stealth information spreading via forums like this

gingerflash

There were major announcements on this about a year ago, when the bolt-through Revelation was launched; much discssion on here, some features in the mags etc. I don’t think they’ve tried to hide anything!

john_l
    Free Member

yeah, but it appears that the information that’s been sent out to the online retailers & also on the SRAM website, is incorrect – they’re still listing them as an air option & retailers, like All Terrain, are still trying to sell them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘No more air Pikes?’ is closed to new replies.