Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Nikon AW100 – Best Non-Nikon Replacement Batteries ????
  • slugwash
    Free Member

I want to buy some extra batteries for my Nikon AW100 and can’t realy afford proper Nikon ones. I’ve bought third party batteries for a couple of other cameras in the past and it’s been bit of a hit and miss affair.

So can any one recommend an online supplier of decent third party batteries suitable for my camera?

Cheers 🙂

kayak23

I’d only get original ones. Had dodgy ones when I’ve tried to save money with my Nikon dslr.

slugwash
    Free Member

I’d only get original ones. Had dodgy ones when I’ve tried to save money with my Nikon dslr

I’ve got a couple of non-Nikon ones for my D50 DSLR and they’re as good as the originals, Unfortunately I can’t find any reference to the manufacturer online 🙁

chr15
    Free Member

I’ve had 3rd party batteries from 7dayshop.com for a few cameras over the years that have been fine and pretty cheap. Don’t know for sure that they do a compatible for your camera but they do quite a range so chances are good…

xcgb
    Free Member

I’m wondering the same but for a lumix FZ150
    7dayshop dont stock that one, any others?

Hmm Play do one for 6.95 might be worth a punt

dooosuk
    Free Member

A 7-day shop one I bought for a Sony DSLR gave up after 3 mths…and limited use.

slugwash
    Free Member

Huh!

Decided to fork out for a proper Nikon one through Amazon and ended up with a shoddy counterfeit. 😕 Been refunded on that and have now bought a mid priced Duracell version.

Still interested in any recommendations for other reliable third-party batteries though.

cynic-al
    Free Member

dooosuk – Member
    A 7-day shop one I bought for a Sony DSLR gave up after 3 mths…and limited use.

send it back.

molgrips
    Free Member

Never found a reliable to buy 3rd party batteries. They may be a third the price, but if you have to buy three to find a decent one, it’s a false economy.

Hahnel

End of thread 😉

Seriously, other opinions are obviously valid, but they work – had one for my Olympus compact and now have one for my Sony Alpha with no complaints. Bona-fide camera shops sell em, but they are much cheaper than originals.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Nikon AW100 – Best Non-Nikon Replacement Batteries ????’ is closed to new replies.