Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Nice key rings…
  • ratherbeintobago

Where from?

I like metal/enamelled ones.

Does anyone know if there are any Mint Sauce ones?

qwerty
    Free Member

Mint Sauce ones were a MBUK freebie back in the day.

scuttler
    CountZero

There have been two, one from around fifteen – twenty years ago, and one last year.
    I’ve got both, never used them for their intended purpose, though.
    Thing is, anything can be used as a keyring, so long as it’s got a hole that a split-ring can be put through. My main keyrings are a ‘REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT’ label attached to my car key, and a length of paracord, one end of which is wrapped neatly around a large ball-bearing, the other end knotted onto a split-ring with key, small knife, small flashlight, and containers with ibuprofen and hearing protectors in.
    Has the effect of stopping my keys falling out of my pocket, the weight of the steel ball holds it in my pocket quite neatly and acts as an anchor.
    The point is, you can make anything into an effective keyring.

pitduck
    Free Member

“a length of paracord, one end of which is wrapped neatly around a large ball-bearing, the other end knotted onto a split-ring”. Also known as a monkeys fist which is frowned upon by authorities.just a thought…

ratherbeintobago

Also known as a monkeys fist which is frowned upon by authorities.

I thought wrapping a monkey’s fist round a ball bearing or bolt, or dipping it in paint, was only frowned upon if you’re going to use it on the end of a heaving line?

kiwijohn

Keybiner from Forteus Arms Co
    keybiner

hodgynd
    Free Member

I’ve got the mint sauce one from last year ..still in its original packaging ( so in mint condition ..boom boom.. ) ..who knows it might be worth something one day ..when I’m dead and gone..😁

trumpton
    Free Member

I use a cut metal hooped dog chain that fastens to my trouser belt loop so the keys will not go anywhere, being attached to your trousers all the time. So in short my keys are connected to my jeans by a chain like skateboard wallets are. Just take it off for nightclubs.

tthew

Crown cork bottle opener here. Never knowingly underbeered. I’ve had a few actually as they tend to shatter if dropped on something hard at the right angle.

davosaurusrex

Never mind all this monkey’s fist nonsense, what I want to know is where can I get a value bundle with a pocket pen holder, a bluetooth headset and a leather holder with belt loop for a Nokia 3310?

tomhoward

Does anyone know if there are any Mint Sauce ones?

Maybe, if someone was willing to lend theirs, you could have some more made?

I foresee no problems there, whatsoever.

hodgynd
    Free Member

Nee chance of borrowing mine bonny lad ..so don’t come knocking on my door..😁

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Nice key rings…’ is closed to new replies.