• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by LAT.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • New Vitus Mythique Trail Bikes
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Bombers!
    Sensible price!
    Forums borked, cant carry on editing once you’ve inserted an image, on either windows/chrome or android/chrome. Can someone report the post so Drac can check on his iPad?

null

ta11pau1

Sits below the Escarpe, which has seen a bit of a price increase over the last 2 years, 2018 VR £1850, 2020 VR £2300!

Looks a decent budget FS bike though, to rival the bossnut etc. The name definitely sounds like the name of a worker in a ‘gentlemans club’ though.

“Now, welcome to the stage… Mythique!”

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Yea, although the Escarpe VRX is nearly double the RRP or £900 more on the shop floor and get’s Fox Factory suspension. Not that I’m really complaining, if I was specifying a bike for myself it would be Frame, Forks, + parts bin for the rest. I’ve always thought bikes would be better if they came with better forks at lower price points. As long as rear shocks aren’t horrible they tend to be good enough (or a trip to the tuners usually sorts them), and everything else is just weight or consumable. Forks are expensive to upgrade and poor ones really mess up a bike far more than pinned rims or boat anchor cassettes.

superstu
    Free Member

Those new Mythique looks great for the money, especially the one with bombers, dropper and 12 speed for a very reasonable price.

LAT

Looks a decent budget FS bike though, to rival the bossnut etc. The name definitely sounds like the name of a worker in a ‘gentlemans club’ though.

Lol. I’ve always thought Bossnut would be a good name for a bouncer.

Edit: looks like a good value bike, too

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New Vitus Mythique Trail Bikes’ is closed to new replies.