Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • New Singular Peregrine?
  • IvanMTB
    Free Member

Hi,

A bit cryptic information about this here : https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/steel-gravel-touring-frame-recommendations/

Quick look on Singular website, FB and Twitter not giving up any information.

Anybody knowing anything about it?

I’m still regreating selling my Peregrine :*(

Cheers!

I.

Kahurangi

No. I liked my peregrine but it had to go to the tip after it broke. Is Sam still designing for Singular?

scud
    Free Member

Really love my old one, not had long, but very stable bike with load and rolls well singlespeed despite weight, like riding a sofa.

Not sure how much Sam has to do with Singular now, didn’t he sell to German company, i know when i looked at website, very little now available and struggled to work shipping out to UK!?

IvanMTB
    Free Member

Hi,

Not sure if Sam is still involved after sell, but he seems to be appearing on FB and Twitter. At least on some pictures…

. Sam will continue designing

That’s what their website is claimning…

Cheers!

I.

root-n-5th
    Free Member

I thought he just moved distibution out to Germany – pre-brexit precautions. I could be wrong.

Sam

As per the current info on the website I entered in to partnership with the shop in Germany which sadly hasn’t worked out as either of us had hoped. I am presently working towards a solution which will keep the brand alive and allow models such as the Peregrine to be available once again. It’s still somewhat early days but I intend there to be some concrete news in the coming months. If anyone would like more info you can reach me on my email as in profile.

epicyclo

Be nice to see the Peregrine re-appear.

It was a bit ahead of the trend for gravel bikes, which is the purpose I bought mine for.

It really needed to be able to fit larger tyres for my purposes, so it would be nice if a new model could manage at least 2″ and mudguards.

It would be the perfect bike for a set of 2.35: Schwalbe balloon tyres.

Oh, and fancier lugs please… 🙂

Rorschach
    Free Member

As per the current info on the website I entered in to partnership with the shop in Germany which sadly hasn’t worked out as either of us had hoped

:o(

IvanMTB
    Free Member

Pants 🙁

Cheers!

I.

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

If anyone would like more info you can reach me on my email as in profile.

Email not in profile?

T1000
    Free Member

Goodluck with the venture, it’s good to have distinctive an innovative brands pushing the market but… please don’t succumb to Epicyclo lug fetish’s

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘New Singular Peregrine?’ is closed to new replies.