Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • New Roots and Rain site.
  • darrenspink
    Free Member

Only just seen this, was bit of a shock at first. Thought id gone to a wrong site.

https://www.rootsandrain.com

downhiller

Thanks for noticing!

I’ve not done a big announcement about it yet as it’s still a bit rough around the edges and there’s a whole host of things that I want to fix/polish a bit first, but it’s been up since Wednesday evening now.

One problem I have (for example) is that apparently I have my browser on my computer set up weird, as a few people have complained that everything looks “massive”, when on my setup (Windows, Chrome, laptop, “100%” zoom) it looks spot-on. Back to the drawing board…

Seb

kimbers

top stuff!

jamesoz

Looks good! Just noticed Kimbers is my nemesis, apparently.

Tracey

Got a link to a tagged photo earlier tonight and thought it was different. Like the map link

nosedive
    Free Member

Some really nice features. Can you do anything about how shit my results are? Flip the graphs upside down maybe

darrenspink
    Free Member

I posted a couple of things on your fb page downhiller about mobile view, send us a message if you need help.

mikeep
    Free Member

Yeah, my wife an I got an email saying a pic had been tagged. Sneaky way to get people to have a look at your new site revamp (downhiller). 😉

downhiller

Thanks Darren, I’m aware of a few issues but have been busy away from the computer over the weekend. I’ll get to them today.

adsh
    Free Member

Very good. Just bought a photo.

Do you still do the position by lap chart?

downhiller

For XC races, absolutely. Is it not showing up somewhere? What race?

adsh
    Free Member

BM yesterday – 3hr GV

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘New Roots and Rain site.’ is closed to new replies.